Product information: 4-Port KVM PS/2 Switch & Cables F1DJ104PUKBControl up to four computers using one video monitor, and a PS/2 keyboard and mouse Our KVM Switch (the Switch) is an affordable switching solution that saves workspace while giving you control of up to four PS/2 computers from one console. It frees up desktop space and draws power off the keyboard, eliminating the need for a power supply. The Switch includes such features as mouse and keyboard emulation, to ensure smooth boot up and operation, as well as hot key functionality so you can switch ports easily through simple keyboard commands. The unit supports high-quality video resolution of up to 1920x1440@65Hz (through a 200MHz video bandwidth) when used with the included coaxial VGA cabling. Its auto-scanning functionality, LED indicators, and PC99 color connectors make operation and organization easy.
- Includes four 6 ft. OmniView KVM Cable Kits
- Features hot key switching
- Supports video resolution up to 1920x1440@65Hz
- Includes automatic scanning function
- Supports multiple operating systems
- Offers keyboard and mouse emulation
- Comes with a Belkin Three-Year Warranty and Free Technical Support