F6D6230UK4 Double N+ Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Cable Router with Storage Port
- Simultaneously operates on 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz frequency. These simultaneous dual-band networks double the performance by using two N radios to eliminate interference
- giving you the maximum speed needed.
+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
F6D6230UK4 Double N+ Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Cable Router with Storage PortDual-Band Technology:
Simultaneously operates on 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz frequency. These simultaneous dual-band networks double the performance by using two N radios to eliminate interference, giving you the maximum speed and reliability you need.
Easily upload and download large media files ? such as movies, music, and games ? without having to leave your computer turned on.
UPNP Media Server:
By attaching a USB hard drive (sold separately), the media server automatically scans folders for new media to add, which can then easily be picked up by media players such as Xbox 360 and PS3.
Easily prioritizes time-sensitive data like VoIP phone calls, streaming video, and online gaming ahead of less-sensitive activities.
USB port for Storage:
Belkin's Double N+ Wireless Router features a USB Storage port on the back of the router for connecting USB storage devices such as an external hard drive or thumb drive to the network. Now you can centrally store and share media content and files from the USB hard drive to every computer on the network.
The Double N+ Router uses Green Ethernet Ports to reduce energy usage compared to standard Ethernet Ports.
This innovative energy-saving technology automatically detects connectivity status and cable length, and then adjusts power accordingly. The router also feature Wi-Fi scheduling that allows users to easily program when the Wi-Fi radio signals are turned on and off to further save energy consumption.
Belkin is helping protect the environment whilst our customers save money in the process.
The Double N+ router is based on the 802.11n technology which provides the wireless range to easily cover any-size home or office. The Double N+ Router has the bandwidth and speed for handling media intensive applications that take up large amounts of your bandwidth.
Gigabit Ethernet ports:
This router also features gigabit Ethernet ports for a wired connection that can handle applications that take up a large amount of bandwidth.
The LED speedometer indicates the download speed of your network.
Push Button Security:
Simply create a secure wireless connection with the push of a button by using WPS.
- Specifications: Bandwidth 20 MHz & 20/40 MHz auto
- Compliant Standard IEEE 802.11n, 802.11g, 802.11b, 802.11a, 802.3u, 802.3
- Firewall NAT and SPI
- Hardware Interface Type Gigabit Ethernet (4xLAN, 1xWAN), USB A Female (Storage)
- Humidity Operating: 10 ~ 85%; storing 5 ~ 95% non-condensing
- IP Sharing Method NAT
- ISP Protocols Supported Dynamic, Static, PPPoE, PPTP, Telstra Bigpond
- LEDs Download speedometer, Security, Wireless, Wired, Storage, Router, Modem, Internet
- Link Rate 300 Mbps in 40 MHz mode
- Maximum Users 253 of which up to 16 wireless
- Plug and Play Setup N/A
- Ports 4 LAN + 1 WAN Gigabit Ethernet
- Quality Of Service 802.11e/WMM
- Radio Frequency Band Dual radio 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Range 300ft (100m)
- Reset Process Hold reset button for 10 seconds while unit is powered
- Security WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPS
- Supported Languages English, German, French and Dutch
- Supporting Software Windows 2000, XP or Vista, Mac OS X 10.2 and up for Setup Assistant and - Storage Manager; any OS with TCP/IP support for use
- User Interface HTML Browser based User Interface (http://192.168.2.1)
- VPN Support PPTP, IPSec pass-through