Product information: PureAV Blue Series Composite Video Cable - 0.9m (AV21200EA03)Belkin Composite Video Cables use advanced engineering methods and the highest quality materials to isolate your signal from interference to deliver the purist video signal available. Ordinary video cables, such as those that come with your video devices, sacrifice performance by using lower grade materials , including steel or low-purity copper conductors. This can result in signal loss, poor picture resolution and inaccuarate colours.
- Connect a DVD, VCR or satelite video source to your TV.
- Improves clarity with superior-grade, 99.99%-purity copper conductors.
- Maintains signal integrity and 75-Ohm impedance using precision-formulated, polyethylene dielectric material.
- Isolates noise with 100%-coverage aluminium/Myler foil shield.
- Creates precise contact and incresed durabilty with corrosion-resistant, 24K gold connectors.
- Delivers maximum bandwidth with 75-Ohm coaxial construction.
- Provides maximum isolation from electromagnetic and radio frequency interference with double shielded construction.