+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
PD3200Q 32" 2560x1440 VA Widescreen LED Monitor - Black
We know what it takes for ideas to become reality. BenQ Designer monitors come with an impressive range of modes to help you craft every detail until it leads to brilliant work.
2K QHD Monitor
Enjoy greater image detail and crystal clear pictures with 2K QHD resolution.
Stunning Color Precision: 10-bit, 100% sRGB and Rec.709
Work confidently in the sRGB and Rec.709 color space from a wide viewing angle. All Designer monitors in the PD series are Technicolor Color Certified, ensuring consistent and accurate colors for an impressive color performance.
Darkroom Mode adjusts the brightness and contrast of images giving clarity and sharpness to details, creating the optimal setting for work in darker post-processing environments.
Never miss a detail again! Revolutionary CAD/CAM Mode offers superior contrast on lines and shapes of technical illustrations, bringing out the smallest details to view.
Keyboard Video Mouse (KVM) Switch
KVM Switch function allows users to display and control the contents from two different PC systems on one screen using just one set of keyboard and mouse to save space and boost work efficiency.
Improve your work flow and enhance productivity by switching on DualView to showcase designs in two modes (e.g. sRGB and CAD/CAM) side-by-side without the need for two screens.
Switch between CAD/CAM, Animation and Low Blue Light Modes with a simple click of a button on the Hotkey Puck. Customize the buttons to map other modes or OSD settings such as brightness and contrast.
Customize your workstation for the perfect user environment with an extensive range of height, tilt, pivot, stroke and swivel monitor adjustments. When using the display in a vertical orientation, the monitor’s smart screen orientation detector will auto-pivot screen contents so you can enjoy viewing pictures in its full context.
Stable feedback technology prevents the harmful effects of flickering from tiring or damaging the eyes. Hours of working in front of your monitor can now be achieved without feeling fatigued or sore in the eyes.
Low Blue Light
BenQ’s Low Blue Light Technology is designed to filter out harmful blue light, effectively diminishing eye fatigue and irritation.
- 100% Rec.709 and sRGB color space with VA panel Technology
- DualView function
- Darkroom, CAD/CAM and Animation Display Mode
- Keyboard Video Mouse (KVM) Switch
- Eye-Care Technology
- LCD Size (inch): 32"
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Resolution (max.): 2560x1440
- Display Area(mm): 708.48x398.52
- Brightness (Typical): 300
- Native Contrast ( typ. ): 3000:1
- DCR (Dynamic Contrast Ratio) (typ.): 20M:1
- Panel Type: VA
- Viewing Angle (L/R;U/D) (CR>=10): 178/178
- Response time: 4ms(G2G)
- Display Colors: 1.07 Billion
- Color Gamut: 100% sRGB, Rec.709
- Color Bit: 10bits
- Dimensions with Wall Mount (HxWxD mm) (w/o Base): 436.4x740.3x65.6
- Dimensions(HxWxD mm): H: 640.2x740.3x213.4
- L: 490.2x740.3x213.4
- Net Weight (kg) (without stand): 8.5
- Height Adjustment (mm): 150mm
- VESA Wall Mounting: 100x100mm
- AC Switch: 0W
- Auto Pivot: Yes
- Tilt (down/up): -5~20
- Swivel (left/right): 45 / 45
- Pivot: 90°
- OSD Controller / Hotkey Puck: Yes
- Card Reader Support Format:SD/SDHC/SDXCMMC
- Speakers: 5Wx2?
- I/O: USB 3.0x4, DVI-DLx1, HDMI 1.4x1, DP Input 1.2x1, DP1.2x1, Headphone Jack, Audio Line In/Out
- Power Consumption (On mode): 88W
- Power Consumption (Off mode): <0.5W
- Voltage Rating: 90~264 AC
- Power Consumption: 35W
More links for "PD3200Q 32" 2560x1440 VA Widescreen LED Monitor - Black"
81.2 cm (32")