Product information: MMX 300 Premium Gaming & Multimedia Stereo HeadsetPremium Gaming / Multimedia - Headset
A class like the digital MMX 300 premium headset might have been unknown to gaming fans: A Hi-Fi capable professional headset derived from the private aviation and perfected for use in noisy cockpits, has been adapted to the special requirements of extended gaming sessions.
The MMX 300 exceeds all expectations of ambitious gamers regarding performance, sound and comfort.
Designed for those, for whom the best is barely good enough at home or on the “on the road”. The flexible headband construction allows playing for hours without fatigue; circumaural ear pads snuggle almost unnoticeably to the head of the player. This high-end headset also provides analogue connections to connect the MMX 300 to other devices to prove its qualities as a hi-fi headphone.
• Transmission type - Wired
• Headphone design (operating principle) - Closed
• Headphone impedance - 32 ohms
• Headphone frequency response - 5 - 30.000 Hz
• Nominal sound pressure level - 96 dB
• Polar pattern for microphone - Cardioid
• Transducer type for microphone - Condenser
• Construction - Circumaural (around the ear)
• Cable & plug - 2 x 3.5 mm (1/8") jack plugs
• Digital premium headset with carbon design
• Cockpit tested audio components with impressive speech reproduction in hi-fi quality
• Mobile high-end sound at LAN parties or at home
• Analogue interfaces to connect the headset to the sound card directly or to use it as a hi-fi headphone
• Closed design of the headphone
• Excellent attenuation of ambient noise (approx. 18 dBA)
• Ergonomic design for superior comfort
• Professional, noise compensating condenser microphone for clear and precise voice transmission
• Rugged headband made of spring steel with soft, replaceable ear and headband pads
• Supplied with practical carrying case
• “Made in Germany” with a 5-year warranty
More links for "MMX 300 Premium Gaming & Multimedia Stereo Headset"
Awards & Media Coverage
Custom PC - Extreme Ultra