+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
GeForce 8800 GTS OC WC **WaterCooled*** 640MB GDDR3 HDTV/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - RetailRedefine your gaming reality with the BFG NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 GTS OC™ Water Cooled Edition 640MB PCI Express® graphics card featuring the world’s first DirectX® 10 GPU and 8800 series water block. With PC enthusiasts in mind, BFG and Danger Den co-developed this custom copper water block to feature exceptional thermal performance in a single slot design that frees up valuable space for other add-in cards. This replaces the standard double slot 8800 GTS fan for those who currently own or are purchasing a PC water cooling system. Each card will be hand-built by a trained BFG technician with Arctic Silver® thermal compound and includes 1/2”, 3/8” and 1/4” fittings (barbs) allowing you to custom tailor it to your water cooling needs.
- GeForce 8800 GTS core running at 580MHz
- Shader Clock Speed of 1350MHz
- 640MB GDDR3 Memory running at 1700MHz
- 320-Bit Memory Interface
- 96 Stream Processors
- Shader Model 4.0
- Texture Fill Rate: 24 billion/sec
- Memory Bandwidth: 64GB/s
- Designed For Extreme HD Gaming
- Nvidia Pure Video Technology
- Dedicated Video processors free the GPU Shaders to run 3D applications
- Dual dual-link DVI supports two 2560 x 1600 resolution displays
- HDCP Enabled!!
- SLI ready – Upto 2x the performance of a single GPU (Available on with future driver release)
- True High Dynamic Range Rendering Support – Based on Open EXR technology
- World's first unified architecture supporting Microsoft® DirectX® 10
- Built for Microsoft® Windows® Vista™
- FREE BFG T-Shirt, Teflon stick pads and stickers
- LIFETIME Manufacturer Warranty (Contact BFG representative on 001 866 234 3499 for warranty services)
- 24/7 Email Manufacturer Support (http://www.bfgtech.com/tech_redux.html)
Note: These cards require PCI-E x16 slots, they will not function in a x8 slot so for SLi you need dual x16 mainboard. Finally 500W minimum for PSU and 600W+ is recommended.
Note: This product is fitted with a waterblock so in order to use this graphics card you already need to have a watercooling kit or purchase a watercooling kit from this website. Powering up this graphics card without a watercooling kit will damage it and void warranty.