+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
GeForce 8800 GTX Extreme WaterCooled 768MB GDDR3 HDTV/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - OEMRedefine your gaming reality with the BFG Tech® GeForce® 8800 GTX 768MB Water Cooled PCI Express graphics card featuring the world's first DirectX® 10 GPU and 8800 series water block. With PC enthusiasts in mind, BFG and Danger Den co-designed this custom water block to feature exceptional thermal performance in a single slot design that frees up valuable space for other add-in cards. This replaces the standard double slot 8800 GTX fan for those who currently own or will purchase a PC water cooling system. Each card will be hand-built by a trained BFG technician with Arctic Silver thermal compound and includes the fittings of 1/2", 3/8" and 1/4" tailoring it to your water cooling needs. BFG Tech is proud to offer their True Lifetime Warranty and 24/7 Technical Support with this graphics card.
- GeForce 8800 GTX core running at 650MHz+
- Shader Clock Speed of 1500MHz+
- 768MB GDDR3 Memory running at 2000MHz+
- DangerDen Waterblock pre-fitted with 1/2", 1/4" and 3/8" hose fittings. (In order to use this graphics card you need to already own a compatible watercooling kit with 1/2", 1/4" or 3/8" fittings)
- 384-Bit Memory Interface
- 128 Stream Processors
- Shader Model 4.0
- Texture Fill Rate: 36.8 billion/sec
- Memory Bandwidth: 86.4GB/s
- Designed For Extreme HD Gaming
- Nvidia Pure Video Technology
- Dedicated Video processors free the GPU Shaders to run 3D applications
- Dual dual-link DVI supports two 2560 x 1600 resolution displays
- HDCP Enabled!!
- SLI ready – Upto 2x the performance of a single GPU (Available on with future driver release)
- True High Dynamic Range Rendering Support – Based on Open EXR technology
- World's first unified architecture supporting Microsoft® DirectX® 10
- Built for Microsoft® Windows® Vista™
- FREE BFG T-Shirt, Teflon stick pads and stickers
- LIFETIME Manufacturer Warranty (Contact BFG representative on 001 866 234 3499 for warranty services)
- 24/7 Email Manufacturer Support (http://www.bfgtech.com/tech_redux.html)
Note: This card is 275mm in length so make sure it fits in your case! Also the cards require PCI-E x16 slots, they will not function in a x8 slot so for SLi you need dual x16 mainboard. Finally 500W minimum for PSU and 600W+ is recommended.
Note: This card has a waterblock attached so in order to cool this card and prevent it from burning out you obviously need a watercooling kit with 1/2" fittings, anybody who does not have the common sense to realise this and powers this card up without a water-cooling kit attached will cause it to burn-out and void your warranty.