+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Phenom Mini-ITX Black Chassis & Xigmatek Maverick 600W 80+ Bronze PSU Bundle
The latest BitFenix small form factor chassis, Phenom Mini-ITX combines an elegantly modern outlook with an incredibly flexible internal structure for a cube design like no other. The subtle curves coated in premium BitFenix SofTouch™ Surface Treatment offer a luxuriously matte finish, while the clean and uncluttered styling makes Phenom a perfect fit in virtually any environment.
Designed for mini-ITX motherboards, Phenom Mini-ITX delivers superb flexibility with support for long graphics cards, tall CPU coolers, and even water cooling radiators. Users can install up to six hard disks or a whopping eleven SSDs, making Phenom Mini-ITX an ideal media server or NAS chassis, and two high-speed USB 3.0 ports ensure lightning-quick transfers of today's high-definition media. Along with a fully powder-coated interior, rolled cable pass-throughs, and filtered intakes, Phenom delivers the quintessential BitFenix experience in an SFF form factor.
FeaturesClean and Modern Styling - Phenom was engineered to be a sleek modern cube design that fits in any environment. Mesh accents on the sides strikingly compliment the clean and uncluttered top, front, and side panels, while the high-gloss BitFenix logo in front provides a perfect contrast to the luxuriously soft matte finish of the SofTouch™ Surface Treatment. These elements combine with the subtle contours of the panels to form a timeless design ideal for a modern décor.
Superb Flexibility - Tiny but mighty, Phenom Mini-ITX delivers an exceedingly flexible interior. Remove the included FlexCage™ and install a long graphics card up to 330mm in length. Thick radiators up to 240mm can be installed up top, and if you need more water cooling, radiators can be installed in front as well. Those who prefer air cooling will be pleased to see that tall CPU coolers up to 175mm can be mounted with no fuss. When it comes to hardware compatibility, Phenom is truly phenomenal.
Tremendous Storage Potential - With room for up to six 3.5" HDDs or eleven 2.5" SSDs, Phenom Mini-ITX offers a tremendous amount of storage capacity, making it an ideal candidate for your media server or NAS box.
Specification- Materials: Steel, Plastic, SofTouch™
- Colors (Int/Ext): Black/Black
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 250 x 330 x 374mm
- Motherboard Sizes: Mini-ITX
- 3.5” Drive Bays: x 6 (5 + 1 using included adapter)
- 2.5” Drive Bays: x 11 (5 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 using included adapter)
- Cooling Top: 120mm x 2 (optional)
- Cooling Rear: 120mm x 1 (included) or 140mm x 1 (optional)
- I/O: USB 3.0 x 2, HD Audio
- Power Supply: PS2 ATX (bottom, multi direction)
- Extras: Tool-free drive locking mechanisms, SofTouch™ surface treatment, filtered intakes
A PSU that has everything your looking for at a great price point. Fantastic quality with 80+ Bronze qualification and single rail design making it ideal for high-end VGA cards. Perfect for system builders as well!
Features- Compatible with Intel Haswell C6 C7 mode.
- Quiet, stable, and efficient power supply with 80Plus Bronze certificate.
- Very stable voltage regulation and very clean DC output quality.
- 12V single rail with high compatibility to support high-end system configuration.
- Semi modular - easy to manage cables.
- Over 85% efficiency and meet official 80Plus Bronze certificate.
- Low ripple noise DC output for better devices performance.
- Stable and continuous output in 50°C ambient temperature.
- Low noise by thermal fan controlled 13.5cm silent fan and two voltage synchronized 3pin connectors.
- Universal AC input by active PFC and up to 0.99 PF rate.
- Compliant with latest EU ErP Direction
- Fully safety certificate with CE, FCC, TUV, and UL.
- Complete electric protection by OVP, OCP, UVP, OTP, OPP, and SCP.
- All of the cables are coated with black braid – increase the air flow performance inside the chassis.
- Low noise level by smart thermal fan contorl and 135mm super silent cooling fan
Specifications- Product Name: Maverick 600W
- Product Number: EN6640
- Power: 600W
- Dimension: 160mm(L) x 150mm(W) x 86mm(H)
- Power Factor: PF > 0.9
- Cooling System: 13.5cm fan, Max. 1800RPM±10%, 0.27A, 96.52CFM
- Hold-up Time: 17 ms
- Noise Level: Max. 28.72dBA
- Input Voltage: 230VAC only
- Input Frequency Range: 50~60Hz
- MTBF: 100,000 hrs minimum (at 25°C)
- Input Current: Max. 10A
- Protection: UVP: Under Voltage Protection, OVP: Over Voltage Protection, OCP: Over Current Protection, OPP: Over Power Protection, OTP: Over Temperature Protection, SCP: Short Circuit Protection
Connectors- 1 x 20+4-Pin ATX12V/EPS12V
- 1 x 4+4-Pin ATX12V/EPS12V
- 2 x 6+2-Pin-PCIe
- 6 x SATA
- 3 x 4-Pin-Molex
- 1 x FDD
- Warranty: 2yr