+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
BitFenix Prodigy mini ITX Cube Case & Quad Spectre Pro Fans Bundle - WhiteMeticulously crafted and beautifully engineered, Prodigy redefines the Mini-ITX chassis. The compact housing is suspended by handles made with BitFenix FyberFlex™ Composite for easy portability and maximum shock absorption. The spacious internals give you the flexibility to install up to five 3.5" hard disks or no less than nine SSDs. The modular FlexCage™ can also be removed entirely to fit long graphics cards and water cooling radiators up to 240mm in length, and a choice of Midnight Black or Arctic White with available interchangeable face plates mean Prodigy will suit your individual style. With tool-free convenience, two USB 3.0 ports, filtered intakes, and proprietary BitFenix SofTouch™ Surface Treatment, Prodigy is the compact case with no compromises.
- Beautifully Compact – Mini ITX dimensions with clean modern styling
- Unmatched Flexibility – Supports long graphics cards and up to 240mm water cooling radiators
- BitFenix FyberFlex™ Composite Handles – For portability and shock absorption
- Maximum Storage Potential – Install up to five 3.5" or nine 2.5" SSDs
- BitFenix FlexCage™ - Modular hard disk cage can be completely removed for added flexibility
- Choose Your Own Style – Two color options and interchangeable face plates available
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 – Two ports included for blazing file transfers
- BitFenix SofTouch™ Surface Treatment – Luxurious matte finish and soft feel
- Trouble-free Installation – Tool-free drive locking mechanisms, cable management and filtered intakes
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 250 x 404 x 359mm
- Motherboard Sizes: Mini-ITX
- 5.25” Drive Bays: x 1 (removable)
- 3.5” Drive Bays: x 5 (3 + 2 modular)
- 2.5” Drive Bays: x 9 (5 + 2 + 1 +1 )
- Cooling Front: 120mm x 2 (120mm x 1included) or 140/180/200/230mm x 1(optional)
- Cooling Rear: 120mm x 1 (included) or 140mm x 1(optional)
- Cooling Top: 120mm x 2 (optional)
- PCI Slots: x 2
- I/O: USB 3.0 x 2, HD Audio
- Power Supply: PS2 ATX (bottom, multi direction)
- Extras: FyberFlex™ Composite handles, SofTouch™ surface treatment, filtered intakes, tool-free drive locking
Following the success of our Spectre™ Fan Series, Spectre Pro ups the ante with an all-new design and enhanced performance. The high pressure and CFM design produces wicked cooling and is also perfect for watercooling setups. Its dual frame construction not only looks great, but also helps to dampen vibrations that cause unnecessary noise. Reinforced fan blades prevent warping at high RPM levels, while focused airflow ensures cool air can reach all of your installed components. With FDB technology for low noise and long life, and availability in both LED and non-LED varieties, Spectre Pro is the new gold standard in performance case fans.
Harness the fury with the Spectre Pro Fan Series.
Harness the fury with the Spectre Pro LED Fan Series.
- Dimensions (mm): 120x120x25mm
- Current (A): 0.11A ±10%
- Speed (RPM): 1200 RPM ±10%
- Air Flow (CFM): 56.22 CFM ±10%
- Air Pressure (mmH2O): 1.24 mmH2O
- Noise (dB-A): 18.9 dB(A)
- Colour: White