Product information: Shogun Midi Tower Tempered Glass Gaming Case - BlackWith the input from some of the world’s renowned enthusiasts, we have developed the BitFenix Shogun be an extremely desirable chassis with many desirable features. Carrying on the theme of simplicity from our famous Shinobi, Shogun is the newest flagship design model from BitFenix. May it be performance or looks, Shogun is the best of both worlds. With the top level aesthetics, novel features and extreme compatibility BitFenix Shogun is one of the most advanced and user friendly chassis in the market.
The BitFenix Shogun features two high-quality tempered glass on either sides to showcase the beautiful components. With semi tinted and fully tinted tempered glass you can hide the cables behind the motherboard tray. The semi tinted glass can showcase the components while giving it a light shade to emphasize the premium looks. To add to the premium elegant look of the Shogun, the top and bottom is wrapped around with thick curved aluminium panels. This gives strength as well as clean looks whilst keeping the dust away from the PSU and the top ventilation mesh.
Thanks to ‘BitFenix Quick Custom Design Technology’ Shogun sports modular design for high end hardware. BitFenix Shogun supports up to EATX motherboards with a customizable motherboard tray for easy cable routing. The included Quick Custom EATX Shield can be used only when a EATX motherboard installed to route cables neatly. The chassis is designed with 25mm of space behind motherboard tray and plenty of cable tie spots for cable management.
Shogun can host up to 360mm or 280mm radiators on the top panel, 280mm or 240mm radiators on the front and 140mm or 120mm on the rear panel. These can be easily accessed with snap on front and top panels that also comes with dust filtered ventilations that can be easily washed along with the panel itself. With the ‘Quick Custom Design’, the hard drive cages supporting up to 6 HDDs or 8 SSDs (+2 Chroma SSDs) can be easily removed to accommodate any other component or moved to any location on the mounting rails to satisfy your needs.
BitFenix Shogun comes with three new ‘GPU Safe’ Graphic card supports. They can be easily configured to support various GPU models. This removes any possible damage that could happen to the electronic components due to bending. Along with the Shogun comes two all new SSD Chroma Modules certified by “ASUS Aura”. Thanks to quick custom design, the LED strip inside the Chroma modules can be easily adjusted to light up the SSD from side or bottom. The whole bracket can be easily and quickly removed thanks to ‘BitFenix Quick Custom Design’.
Bitfenix Shogun Key Features- Elegant Aluminum Design
- Dual Tempered Glass Side Panels
- Quick Custom storage design
- Quick Custom SSD Chroma
- Quick Custom EATX Shield
- BitFenix Chroma Control and SSD BitFenix Chroma
- Advanced design GPU Safe Bracket
- Support Graphic Card Length up to 400mm
- Up to 25mm Cable management Space
- Supports top mounted 360mm Radiator
Specification- Chassis Type: Super Midi-Tower
- Motherboard: E-ATX/ATX/M-ATX/Mini-ITX
- Material: Aluminium, SECC Steel, Tempered Glass
- CPU Cooler: Up to 175mm height
- Max Graphic Card Length: 410mm
- Max PSU length: 250mm
- Storage Capacity: 5.25" ODD - 0, 3.5" HDD - 6, 2.5" HDD - 6+2
- Cooling Capacity: Front - Up to 140mm x 2 or 120mm x 3 (2 x 120mm included), Rear - 120mm x 1 (included), 1 x 140mm, Top - Up to 140mm x 2 or 120mm x 3
- Radiator Capacity: Front - Up to 280mm, Top - Up to 360mm, Rear - Up to 140mm
- Front I/O: USB3.0 x 2, USB2.0 x 2, HD Audio, Mic & Headphone
- Dimensions: 250 x 565 x 525
- Net Weight: 14.15KG
- Gross Weight: 16.34KG