+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Touchaqua Summit MS Intel CPU Water Block with DRGB
Powerful and stylish CPU water cooler from Bitspower Touchaqua. The base plate made of thermally conductive copper guarantees high performance. The stylish design with transparent acrylic lid, black decorative cover and integrated DRGB lighting is the eye-catcher in every system.
The features of the Bitspower Touchaqua Summit MS CPU water cooler at a glance:
- CPU water cooler from Bitspower Touchaqua for Intel sockets
- Bottom made of thermally conductive copper
- Transparent acrylic lid + black cover
- Integrated, digitally addressable RGB LED lighting
The features of the Bitspower Touchaqua Summit MS CPU water cooler in detail
In the Summit MS , a base plate made of thermally conductive copper forms the basis of the CPU block. On the top of the floor, fine fins allow an optimal transfer of heat from the floor plate to the coolant. The special Bitspower Touchaqua Water Injection Design ensures a high flow rate and a strong cooling capacity.
The lid made of transparent acrylic glass contains two connections for fittings with G1 / 4-inch thread and is adorned with a black cover. The integrated and digitally addressable RGB lightingis connected to the mainboard or an RGB controller using a 3-pin RGB connector. The RGB LEDs are compatible with ASUS Aura, Gigabyte RGB Fusion, ASRock Polychrome, MSI Mystic Light and Razer Chroma.
Note: This product is supplied without the necessary connections. These are therefore to be purchased separately.
- CPU cooler dimensions: 95 x 31.9 x 95 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: copper (bottom), acrylic glass (lid)
- Connections: 2x G1 / 4-inch thread
- LED lighting: digitally addressable RGB, 3-pin RGB (5VDG, 5V)
- Intel: 775, 1200, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 2011 (-V3), 2066
Scope of delivery:
- 1x CPU cooler
- 1x Mounting material
More links for "Touchaqua Summit MS Intel CPU Water Block with DRGB"
1150, 1151, 1155, 2011, 2011-V3, 2066, 1156, 1200