+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
"BLACK OPS Cyber Warfare" AMD A10-5800K 3.80GHz DDR3 Hybrid Crossfire Quad Core Gaming PCIntroducing the Limited Edition "BLACK OPS Cyber Warfare" gaming system. Designed specifically for the brand new Call Of Duty: Black Ops II game, you can delve straight into the harcore gritty Call Of Duty action. Utlising the new AMD A10-5800K quad core APU combined with the performance of the AMD Radeon HD 6670 in Hybrid Crossfire for potent graphical power. With 8GB of DDR3 RAM you can multitask with ease so there is no let up in performance, even during those tense moments when you have to reload. Dominate and eliminate with the "BLACK OPS Cyber Warfare" limited gaming system.
Why Should You Buy This System?
- Fantastic graphics courtesy of the AMD APU & Hybrid crossfire
- Quad Core processing and DX11 performance
- USB 3.0 compatible system
- 8 Hours stressed tested and quality controlled
- Precision built and cabled by Overclockers UK expert technicians
- All systems with an operating system selected ship out with a pre-installed 180 day trial of Panda Antivirus 2012
- Case: BitFenix Merc Alpha Gaming Case - Black
- Power Supply: Corsair CX 430W PSU
- CPU: AMD A10-5800K Black Edition 3.80GHz @ 4.40GHz CPU
- Motherboard: Gigabyte F2A85X-D3H AMD A85X (Socket FM2) DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: Prolimatech Panther CPU Cooler
- RAM: Patriot Viper 3 "Red Venom" 8GB DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual Channel
- Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB SATA 6Gb/s 16MB Cache HDD
- Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 6670 1024MB
- Sound: 7.1 Channel Sound (On-Board)
- Optical Drive: OcUK 24x DVD+/-RW SATA Drive
- Full 24 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support
Is this System for You?
Gear up soldier! Designed for Call Of Duty: Black Ops II for maximum performance at an excellent price.
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.
* No OS systems are fully tested with the same extensive methods as systems chosen with an operating system. Including tests such as CPU, memory and GFX stress tests. All no OS systems are formatted completely before shipping.
*Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.
*Fast track service subject to current stock levels during busier periods.