+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Mini-Display Port 1.1 to DVI adapter - Black UK (84311)
This Mac®-Compatible adapter cable converts a Mini DisplayPort signal for viewing on a DVI-equipped display. Connect the adapter cable directly to the computer. Then use your DVI cable between the adapter and the display, and enjoy computer video content on virtually any high-definition digital audio/video display. Supports full HD resolution (1080p @ 60 Hz).
Please Note: 1.1 supports a single video source, and our DisplayPort cables and adapters support this specification. For reference, version 1.2, as it occurs in the future, will support multiple video streams for such devices that require the additional bandwidth.
- DVI Connector Dimensions: 55mm x 38mm x 18mm
- Compliance with DisplayPort Specification v1.1a at 1.62/2.7 Gbps data rate
- Encryption Support: DPCD Rev.1.1; HDCP™ 1.3 with HDCP key-embedded
- Resolution Support: 1080p @ 60 Hz (Full HD)
- Operating Temperature: -45°C to +85°C