Cables & Adapters
Overclockers UK provides great pricing on all cables that you might need, such as Multimedia display cables, USB Cables, Audio, and Network cables. So no matter if you are building your PC or just trying to plug it into your network, the cable you need is here.
Cables & Adapters - Internal and external data lines
A cable is mostly made of copper wires, which is used to transmit energy or information. They conduct electricity whilst fiber-optic cable works by transmitting light waves through the fiber. Cables are generally sleeved with an insulating and fire-resistant plastic (eg PVC). Several harnesses can also be enclosed and protected by a smart sleeve. Sensitive cables for signal transmissions are also shielded against electromagnetic radiation, to avoid interference.
Cables do one of two things: Power things or transfer Data.
- Data transfer - Whether it's physical data stored on a drive or audio visual data being transfered to your TV - HDMI, Toslink, Display port, USB, SATA, DVI or network - we have all the cables needed to get the signal data from one place to another.
- Power Cables - Everything needs power to run both inside the computer and outside it. Find a selection of power plugs to extension cables, all aimed at getting your PC up and running.
- Custom Cables - We also stock a range of coloured and braided cables to tidy up your computer or personalise it to your own taste with Bitfenix braided cable extensions or Cable Mod's PSU replacement cables.
- Adapters - Some cables have the wrong connector on the end. Technology often changes but the way data is carried doesn't. Find the appropriate adapter to convert HDMI to Display port or DVI to VGA.
- USB - USB powers itself and comes with a variety of connectors from mini to micro type A to type B male to female or USB 3 to USB 3.1. All cables for printers, tablets smartphones keyboards and dacs are here.