Jobs @ Overlockers UK
Overclockers UK has continued to expand its market share since it commenced trading in 1999 with an annual turnover at current levels in excess of £50 million. This success has been achieved by offering the public a unique combination of carefully selected high performance products at nationally competitive prices backed up with the best standards of customer service and technical support.
As Overclockers UK grows, so does our requirement for additional high calibre personnel looking to be part of a stable, secure and successful operation. You will find our current vacancies below but in addition to job specific requirements you will need to be hard working, punctual, able to work under pressure, live within daily commuting distance and have your own transport.
If you think you are suitable please click on the relevant "Apply for this position" link or contact us quoting the relevant Job Reference at the address below. Please give full details about yourself, your work experience and include a copy of your CV.
GOODS IN SUPERVISOR - FULL TIME (Ref: WARE01)
Support the Logistics Manager in the daily operation of the Goods Receiving function within our busy warehouse environment.
Responsibilities & duties:
- Ensure that all newly received goods are correctly booked into the System within a timely fashion (normally 24 Hrs)
- Assign stock booking, in order of priority to ensure schedules are achieved
- Ensure that any disputed deliveries are recorded and disputed in line with current procedures
- Ensure that products are located in the Warehouse, in the correct manner and in line with current procedures
- Ensure that stocks of packaging materials (for Goods In) are appropriate, ordered when required and controlled
- Ensure the yard and covered ramp areas are kept clean and tidy and manage the emptying of the skips
- Support the Receiving/Putaway Team in all aspects of their roles
- Assist in training/coaching of new members of the team
What we are looking for:
- Ideally trained to the standard of NEBS in Supervisory Management
- Good team worker and leader
- Knowledge of Goods In and Putaway procedures
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ideally to hold a FLT Counterbalance//Flexi licence
- Self-motivated and focussed, with a flexible attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong attention span with a good eye for detail
Hours & Location:
Average working hours are approximately 45 hours per week, plus any additional overtime required. Working hours for this role will consist of the following:
- Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 5:30pm
- Alternate Saturdays - 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Sundays - 10.00am to 4.00pm during December
- Location: 5 Lymedale Cross, Newcastle-under-Lyme, ST5 9BT