"Cataclysm Hellscream" Intel Core i5 2500K 3.30GHz @ 4.40GHz DDR3 MMO Gaming System
- Intel Core i5 2500K 3.30GHz
- Intel Z68 Chipset
- 4GB DDR3 1600MHz
- 500GB HDD
- OCZ ZS 650w PSU
- Nvidia GTX 460 OC
- LG DVD-RW
- Onboard Audio
- Bitfenix Shinobi Case
- Xigmatek Dark Knight Cooler
+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
"Cataclysm Hellscream" Intel Core i5 2500K 3.30GHz @ 4.40GHz DDR3 MMO Gaming SystemUnleash the power of the "Cataclysm Hellscream", featuring a heavily overclocked i5 2500K quad core, the "Cataclysm Hellscream" contains the power to play the latest expansion straight out of the box. Equipped with a GTX 460 1024MB GDDR5 graphic cards as standard you can immerse yourself in the fantasy world with no need to worry about the FPS dropping. A monsterous 4.40GHz overclock will demolish through even the most intense raids. Step up to the "Cataclysm Hellscream" and level faster than ever before.
Why You Should Buy This System
- A guaranteed 4.40GHz performance for the price of 3.30GHz
- Featuring the Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 1024MB GDDR5 graphics card
- Precision built and cabled by Overclockers UK expert technicians
- 8 Hours stressed tested and quality controlled
- Optimised for intense raiding and WOW gameplay mechanics
- Case: BitFenix Shinobi - Black
- Power Supply: OCZ ZS 650w PSU
- CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K 3.30GHz overclocked to 4.40GHz
- Motherboard: Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: Xigmatek Dark Knight CPU Cooler
- RAM: 4GB DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: 500GB HDD
- Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 460 OC 1024MB GDDR5
- Sound: Realtek 7.1 Channel Sound (On-Board)
- Optical Drive: LG DVD+/-RW SATA Drive
- Full 12 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support
Is this System for You?
Featuring an overclocked Quad Core processor with an equally powerful GTX 560 graphics card, level up and get raiding with the "Cataclysm Hellscream".
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.
*Please allow between 24 and 48 hours for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.