Product information: CH Eclipse USB Simulator Flight YokeThe Eclipse Yoke is the high-end flight yoke with built-in rudder and throttle functions. Programmable fingertip paddles allow for both rudder functions in flight sims or shift for racing games. Colore coded handles for throttle, prop and mixture, trim / scroll wheels and a three color selector dial gives you functions galore!
CH Products are ideal for the Simulation enthusiast looking for a high level of realism in their peripheral set. The parent company of CH Products produces a huge amount of switches and control sticks that are implemented in aviation applications and this reliability and feel is built into every one of the CH Products peripherals to give that life like feeling that the Pilot experiences in flight.
Ideal for traditional Flight Simulators such as X-Plane, Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Just Flight as well as popular space flight simulators like Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen, CH Products offer a huge amount more in build quality, reliability and feel that the competition simply doesn't give you.
- Six 10-bit axis of control for aileron, elevator, throttle, propeller pitch, fuel mixture and rudder control
- 8-way POV hat and rocker switch on both left and right side of grip
- Programmable trim / scroll wheels with center push function
- Three color LED selector dial
- Two backlit push buttons and third traditional push button
- Two 2-way flipper switches on base
- Two traditional push buttons on backside of each grip
- Colored handles for throttle / prop / mixture
- Large, sturdy mounting base with adjustable clamps for desks 3/4" to 2 1/4" thick
- Plug and Play driverless USB installation with 7 foot USB cable for both PC and Macintosh
- Compatible with Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and Mac OSX