+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
CH Throttle Quadrant USB SimulatorThe CH Throttle Quadrant offers 6 axis and 12 buttons of configurable features for both multi-engine and twin-engine aircrafts. Unit includes removable knobs for customs configuration (2 blue, 2 red, and 4 black knobs included) and 6 physical detents.
CH Products are ideal for the Simulation enthusiast looking for a high level of realism in their peripheral set. The parent company of CH Products produces a huge amount of switches and control sticks that are implemented in aviation applications and this reliability and feel is built into every one of the CH Products peripherals to give that life like feeling that the Pilot experiences in flight.
Ideal for traditional Flight Simulators such as X-Plane, Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Just Flight as well as popular space flight simulators like Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen, CH Products offer a huge amount more in build quality, reliability and feel that the competition simply doesn't give you.
– Six axis and 12 buttons
– X, Y, Z, R, U, and V axis for engine control
– 6 bi-directional flip switch buttons
– Total of 176 programmable functions with Control Manager software (included)
– Six physical detents (one per lever)
– 12 virtual buttons (one per detent - idle and reverse) with use of Control Manager software
– Large, sturdy mounting base with adjustable clamps for desks 3/4" to 2 1/4" thick
– Plug and Play driverless USB installation with 7 foot USB cable for both PC and Macintosh
– Compatible with Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and Mac OSX