Product information: CM Storm NovaTouch TKL Hybrid Capacitive Switch Mechanical KeyboardThe Cooler Master NovaTouch TKL provides the ultimate typing experience for all - including the eSports professional and the expert typist. To achieve this, the NovaTouch TKL uses a Japanese made hybrid capacitive switch with a uniform 45 gram actuation force and a 1mm actuation point. This Cooler Master exclusive unique switch has an ultra smooth press, a tactile trigger point, and a rapid debounce time. The debounce time is 3x faster than traditional mechanical switches, allowing Actions per Minute (APM) to not be hindered by hardware limitations. Additionally, the switch is designed with a custom stem that is fully compatible with Cherry MX keycaps for keyboard customization enthusiasts.
The Novatouch TKL features Hybrid capacitive switches, this combines a mechanical spring based switch and an electrostatic capacitive sensor that provides uncompromised tactile feedback as well as promoting excellent typing comfort and durability. These capacitive switches have no physical mechanical coupling which actually eliminates switch bounce and sensor chatter as there is less friction on each keystroke than a regular mechanical switch.
Cooler Master has integrated the stem design from the popular Cherry MX switch types to allow Novatouch users to customise their board using aftermarket keycaps or O-Ring dampers.
- Japanese made hybrid capacitive switch
- CM exclusive compatibility with CHERRY MX Keycaps
- Ultra smooth, tactile key presses
- 45G actuation force / 1mm actuation point
- On-the-fly Repeat Rate Adjustments
- N-Key Rollover & Anti-Ghosting
- Key Switch: Hybrid Capacitive with Cherry MX Keycap compatibility
- Form Factor: Tenkeyless (TKL)
- Key Rollover: NKRO (Windows Only)
- Polling Rate: 1000hz/1mS
- Interface: Micro USB2.0
- USB Cable: Removable, 1.8m Braided, 18k Gold Plated Connectors
- UK ISO Layout