"CM Storm Scout II Advanced Gaming Case - Gun Metal"CM Storm Scout 2 Advanced is the upgraded edition of Scout 2. It supports up to 9 fans, including two pre-installed 120mm red LED fans in the front for optimized cooling. It features improved steel reinforced carrying handles, bolted to the core structure. The top console has been upgraded to USB 3.0 for high power charging and lightning fast file transfers, and can be hidden and protected from dusty battlefields, friendly fire and melee attacks behind a slide cover. The 1st HDD cage can be removed, to support monster VGAs like the NVIDIA GTX 690 and AMD HD 7990, turning it into a powerful Battlestation.
- Ergonomic steel reinforced carrying handles
- Dual USB 3.0 support for 10x faster file transfer and high current smart phone / tablet charging (~1A)
- Supports up to 3 ODDs (tool-less), 7 HDDs and 4 SSDs for increased expandability
- Supports up to 9 fans, including two 120mm fans on the acrylic side panel window
- Two pre-installed 120mm red LED fans behind the front mesh panel for optimized airflow
- Top panel LED switch to disable the LEDs of front LED lit case fans at night
- Supports all high-end graphics cards up to 399mm / 15.7 inch with the 1st HDD cage removed
- Dust filters for PSU (slide out) and front panel
- Materials: Appearance: Polymer, Coated Steel Mesh and Body
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 230 x 513 x 517.5mm / 9.1 x 20.2 x 20.5 inch
- Net Weight: 8.56 kg / 18.87 lbs
- Motherboard Type: Micro-ATX, ATX
- 5.25" Drive Bays: 3 (exposed)
- 3.5" Drive Bays: 7 (hidden)
- 2.5" Drive Bays: 4 (converted from 3.5" drive bays)
- I/O Panel: USB 3.0 x 2 (int.), USB 2.0 x 2, Mic x 1, Audio x 1 (supports AC97 / HD Audio)
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Cooling System: Top: 120mm fan x 2 (optional)
- Front: 120mm red LED fan x 2 (with LED on/off function)
- Rear: 120mm black fan x 1
- Bottom: 120mm fan x 1 (optional)
- Side: 120mm fan x 2 (optional)
- HDD cage: 120mm fan x 1 (optional)
- Power Supply Type: Standard ATX PS2
- Maximum Compatibility: VGA card length: 287mm / 11.3 inch (with HDD cage); 399mm / 15.7 inch (without HDD cage)
- CPU cooler height: 162mm / 6.4 inch
More links for "CM Storm Scout II Advanced Gaming Case - Gun Metal"
CoolerMaster is one of the most famous manufacturers of computer accessories and has released countless popular and award-winning products in its time since it was founded in 1992.The range of products on offer from CoolerMaster is extensive, thus a suitable and fitting choice is always available for all levels of use and application.
Specialising in cases, CoolerMaster are able to offer vast amounts of features on with all of their chassis from the classic mid-tower designs all the way to both ends of the case spectrum from the ultra-portable mini-ITX cubes to the extravagant big-tower monsters.
Design, form and functionality apply across the entire range of CoolerMaster products, including cases, keyboards, headsets, case fans and CPU coolers.