"CM Storm Scout II Midi Tower Gaming Case - Black"CM Storm Scout 2 - The long awaited successor to the infamous Scout is ready to be deployed! The Scout 2 follows a more round futuristic theme and features improved steel reinforced carrying handles, bolted to the core structure. The front console has been upgraded to USB 3.0 for high power charging and lightning fast file transfers, and can be hidden and protected from dusty battlefields, friendly fire and melee attacks behind a slide cover. The 1st HDD cage can now be removed, to support monster VGAs like the NVIDIA GTX 690 and AMD HD 7990, turning it into a powerful Battlestation.
- Materials: Polymer, Coated Steel Mesh and Body
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 230 x 513 x 517.5mm / 9.1 x 20.2 x 20.5 inch
- Net Weight: 8.3 kg / 18.3 lbs
- Motherboard Type: Micro-ATX, ATX
- 5.25" Drive Bays: 3 (exposed)
- 3.5" Drive Bays: 7 (hidden)
- 2.5" Drive Bays: 2 (converted from one 3.5" drive bay)
- I/O Panel: USB 3.0 x 2 (int.), USB 2.0 x 2, Mic x 1, Audio x 1 (supports AC97 / HD Audio)
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Top Cooling: 120mm fan x 2 (optional)
- Front Cooling: 120mm fan x 2 or 140mm fan x 1 (optional)
- Rear Cooling: 120mm red LED fan x 1 (with LED on/off function)
- Bottom Cooling: 120mm fan x 1 (optional)
- Side Cooling: 120mm fan x 2 (optional)
- HDD cage Cooling: 120mm fan x 1 (optional)
- Power Supply Type: PS2
- Maximum Compatibility: VGA card length: 287mm / 11.3 inch (with HDD cage); 399mm / 15.7 inch (without HDD cage)
- CPU cooler height: 147mm / 5.8 inch (with side fan); 162mm / 6.4 inch (without side fan)
More links for "CM Storm Scout II Midi Tower Gaming Case - Black"
CoolerMaster is one of the most famous manufacturers of computer accessories and has released countless popular and award-winning products in its time since it was founded in 1992.The range of products on offer from CoolerMaster is extensive, thus a suitable and fitting choice is always available for all levels of use and application.
Specialising in cases, CoolerMaster are able to offer vast amounts of features on with all of their chassis from the classic mid-tower designs all the way to both ends of the case spectrum from the ultra-portable mini-ITX cubes to the extravagant big-tower monsters.
Design, form and functionality apply across the entire range of CoolerMaster products, including cases, keyboards, headsets, case fans and CPU coolers.