"Cooler Master Centurion 6 Midi Tower - Black"Centurion 6, the latest member of Cooler Master mainstream Centurion series, is ready to command the battle! Like all Centurion cases, it features stylish aluminum stripes and power/reset buttons, which give it a classy look and feel. USB 3.0 and even the longest high-performance graphics cards are supported.
It allows you to install liquid cooling radiator at top (240mm) or rear (120mm) for extreme performance; and supports up to 9 fans, including one pre-installed 140mm blue LED fan behind the metal mesh front panel, and two optional 120mm fans on side panel to cool the graphics cards.
- The stylish metal mesh front panel with brushed aluminum stripes for a classy look
- Supports all high-end graphics cards up to 405mm/15.9" and USB 3.0
- Supports liquid cooling solution at top (240mm) or rear (120mm)
- Supports up to 9 fans, including one pre-installed 140mm blue LED fan in the front
- Motherboard Support: Micro ATX and ATX
- Two 120mm fans can be installed on the side panel to cool the graphics cards
- Tool-less mounting of ODD bays and 2.5" brackets for quicker installation
- Drive Bays: 4 x 2.5", 5 x 3.5" and 3 x 5.25"
- Fans options: 2 x 140mm/120mm, 5 x 120mm 1 x 140mm
- Included Fans: 1 x 120mm and 1 x 140mm
- Front I/O Ports: 1 x audio in/out, 2 x USB2.0 and 2 x USB3.0
- Dimensions: 200 x 464.5 x 481 mm
More links for "Cooler Master Centurion 6 Midi Tower - Black"
CoolerMaster is one of the most famous manufacturers of computer accessories and has released countless popular and award-winning products in its time since it was founded in 1992.The range of products on offer from CoolerMaster is extensive, thus a suitable and fitting choice is always available for all levels of use and application.
Specialising in cases, CoolerMaster are able to offer vast amounts of features on with all of their chassis from the classic mid-tower designs all the way to both ends of the case spectrum from the ultra-portable mini-ITX cubes to the extravagant big-tower monsters.
Design, form and functionality apply across the entire range of CoolerMaster products, including cases, keyboards, headsets, case fans and CPU coolers.