"Cooler Master CM-690 II Advanced USB3.0 Dominator Case - Black"The CM 690 II Advanced raises the bar again with practical improvements over the top-selling CM 690. The spacious mid-tower will keep enthusiasts happy with room for up to 3 vga cards, high-end CPU coolers, top or bottom mount water cooling radiator and 1.8"/2.5" drive adapter. It also features much improved airflow with oversized mesh and enough space for up to 10 fans. Maintenance will be a breeze with the tool-free drive bays, new cable management and CPU cooler retention hole.
- Dimensions: 214 x 511 x 528mm
- Motherboard Compatiblity: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Room for 120 x 240mm Radiator inside the top and bottom
- External SATA HDD dock
- Includes SSD Adapter
- Cable management and CPU retaining holes for easy maintainence
- Support Tri-GFXs
- 4 x 5.25" Drive Bays
- 7 x 3.5" Drive Bays
- I/O Panel: USB2.0 x 2 / USB3.0 x 2, 1 x eSATA, 2 x Audio
- Front Cooling: 1 x 140mm Blue LED Fan
- Rear Cooling: 1 x 120mm Fan
- Top Cooling: 1 x 140mm Fan
- Bottom Cooling: 2 x 120mm Fans (optional)
- Right Side Cooling: 2 x 120 or 140mm Fans (optional)
- Left Side Cooling: 1 x 80mm Fan
- HDD Cage Cooling: 1 x 120mm Fan (optional)
- VGA Holder: 1 x 80mm Fan (optional)
More links for "Cooler Master CM-690 II Advanced USB3.0 Dominator Case - Black"
CoolerMaster is one of the most famous manufacturers of computer accessories and has released countless popular and award-winning products in its time since it was founded in 1992.The range of products on offer from CoolerMaster is extensive, thus a suitable and fitting choice is always available for all levels of use and application.
Specialising in cases, CoolerMaster are able to offer vast amounts of features on with all of their chassis from the classic mid-tower designs all the way to both ends of the case spectrum from the ultra-portable mini-ITX cubes to the extravagant big-tower monsters.
Design, form and functionality apply across the entire range of CoolerMaster products, including cases, keyboards, headsets, case fans and CPU coolers.