"Cooler Master CM-690 II Advanced USB3.0 Dominator Case - Black/White"Utilizing the feedback from market, Cooler Master newly launches the trendy and stylish CM 690 II Advanced Black & White Edition. The new case makes it possible to take advantage of excellent airflow and water cooling options to vastly reduce temperatures on system components. The CPU mounting hole size has been enlarged to make installing CPU heatsink backplates even more convenient, and the rubber grommets have been redesigned for improved cable management. Additionally, it is equipped with two USB 3.0 internal connectors for faster data transfer.
- Supports two USB 3.0 ports (internal)
- Enlarged front and top mesh design for superb ventilation
- Can accommodate 120 x 240 mm radiator at the top and bottom
- Dust-control filters for all meshed areas
- Supports up to 10 fans (up to 5x140 mm fans)
- External SATA docking station (X-dock)
- Rear tubing holes for water cooling
- Includes 1.8" & 2.5" HDD and SSD adapter
- More and redesigned rubber grommets for improved cable management
- Larger CPU heat sink cut-out on the motherboard tray
- Dimension (W / H / D): 214.5(W) x 496(H) x 528.8(D)mm / 8.4 x 19.5 x 20.8 inch
- M/B Type: Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX
- 5.25" Drive Bay: 4 (without the use of exposed 3.5" drive bay)
- 3.5" Drive Bay: 6 hidden (4 removable), 1 exposed (converted from one 5.25" drive bay)
- 2.5" SATA HDD Drive Bay: 2 (converted from one 3.5" drive bay)
- I/O Panel: USB 3.0 x 2 (internal), USB 2.0 x 2, Mic x 1, Audio x 1 (supports HD/AC97 audio)
- Expansion Slots: 7+1
- Cooling System Front: 140 x 25mm white LED fan x 1 / 1200 RPM / 19dBA
- Rear Cooling: 120mm fan x 1 / 1200 RPM / 17dBA
- Top Cooling: 140x25mm fan x 1 / 1200 RPM / 19dBA (supports 120/140mm fan x 2)
- Bottom Cooling: 120mm fan x 2 (optional)
- Power Supply: PS2 (optional)
- Maximum Compatibility: VGA card length:304mm / 11.96 inch
- CPU cooler height:177mm / 6.96 inch
More links for "Cooler Master CM-690 II Advanced USB3.0 Dominator Case - Black/White"
CoolerMaster is one of the most famous manufacturers of computer accessories and has released countless popular and award-winning products in its time since it was founded in 1992.The range of products on offer from CoolerMaster is extensive, thus a suitable and fitting choice is always available for all levels of use and application.
Specialising in cases, CoolerMaster are able to offer vast amounts of features on with all of their chassis from the classic mid-tower designs all the way to both ends of the case spectrum from the ultra-portable mini-ITX cubes to the extravagant big-tower monsters.
Design, form and functionality apply across the entire range of CoolerMaster products, including cases, keyboards, headsets, case fans and CPU coolers.