"Cooler Master Cosmos II Ultra Tower Case - Black"The flagship case of Cooler Master - COSMOS II, is defined as the “Ultimate platform for extreme performance”. Its streamlined design with aluminum and mesh makes this product incomparably stylish and luxurious. It supports up to 10 fans, 13 HDDs, and 4 Way SLI/CF; also features an Advanced Control Panel for fan speed adjustment with LED indicators. The rich I/O includes 2 high speed USB 3.0 ports for quicker data transfer. The combination of its elegant looks, numerous expansion options, and functionality make the COSMOS II a definite choice for a user’s “Dream Case”.
- Stylish and streamlined race-car inspired design
- Brushed aluminum and steel for strength and elegance
- Airflow optimized design
- Supports up to 10 fans and 13 HDDs (2 from X-dock)
- Supports 4 Way SLI/CF
- Supports XL-ATX / SSI CEB / SSI EEB boards
- Advanced Control Panel:
- 4 channel fan speed control
- Materials Appearance: Aluminum, Mesh, Plastic/ Case body: Steel
- Dimensions: 344(W) x 704(H) x 664(D)mm / 13.5 x 27.7 x 26.1 inch
- Weight: 21.5kg
- M/B Type: Micro-ATX, ATX, E-ATX, XL-ATX, SSI CEB, SSI EEB
- 5.25" Drive Bay: 3
- 3.5" Drive Bay: 13 (2 from X-dock, Middle cage for 5 HDDs, Bottom cage for 6 HDDs:
- 2.5”/3.5" Drive Bay 11 (converted from 3.5" bay)
- I/O Panel: USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 4, E-SATA x 1, Audio In and Out
- Expansion Slots: 10+1
- Front Cooling: 200mm LED fan x 1 (converted from 120/140mm x 1)
- Top Cooling: 120mm black fan x 1 (converted from 200mm fan x 1/ 140mm fan x 2 / 120mm fan x 3)
- Rear Cooling: 140mm fan x 1
- Side Cooling: 120mm fan x 2 (optional)
- HDD: 120mm fan x 3 (2 for bottom HDD / 1 for Mid. HDDs)
- Maximum Compatibility: CPU cooler height: 190mm / GPU card length: 385mm
More links for "Cooler Master Cosmos II Ultra Tower Case - Black"
CoolerMaster is one of the most famous manufacturers of computer accessories and has released countless popular and award-winning products in its time since it was founded in 1992.The range of products on offer from CoolerMaster is extensive, thus a suitable and fitting choice is always available for all levels of use and application.
Specialising in cases, CoolerMaster are able to offer vast amounts of features on with all of their chassis from the classic mid-tower designs all the way to both ends of the case spectrum from the ultra-portable mini-ITX cubes to the extravagant big-tower monsters.
Design, form and functionality apply across the entire range of CoolerMaster products, including cases, keyboards, headsets, case fans and CPU coolers.