"Cooler Master Elite 431 Plus Midi Tower Case - Black"The new Elite 431 Plus builds upon Cooler Master expertise and delivers high-end features in the affordable market space. Cooler Master believes that just because something is affordable, it doesn’t have to lack features or be a budget product.
The Elite 431 Plus features a classic black Cooler Master design with clean, yet attractive lines. It has been built to last and uses high quality materials, unlike many budget products that tend to use cheaper materials that don’t last. It’s also been designed to keep the components inside the case cool and not only does it have space for plenty of additional cooling fans, but it can also be fitted with large CPU coolers, such as the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus.
- Front 120mm Blue LED fan for better airflow
- Tool-Free mechanical design for quick assembly and maintenance
- Easy access front I/O panel
- Supports long graphics cards including HD Radeon 6990
- Dimension (W / H / D): 192 x 427 x 499 mm
- M/B Type: ATX /Micro-ATX
- 5.25" Drive Bay: 3 Exposed (w/o X-Docking)
- 3.5" Drive Bay: 2 Exposed, 5 Hidden
- 2.5"/3.5"- SATA HDD Drive Bay: 1 Exposed (converted from one 5.25” bay)
- I/O Panel: USB 3.0 x 1(int.) , USB 2.0 x 2, Mic x 1 , Audio x 1
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Front Cooling: 120mm Blue LED fan x 1, 140mm (optional)
- Top Cooling: 120mm fan x 2 (optional)
- Rear Cooling: 80/90/120 mm fan x 1 (optional)
- Bottom Cooling: 80/90/120mm fan x 1 (optional)
More links for "Cooler Master Elite 431 Plus Midi Tower Case - Black"
CoolerMaster is one of the most famous manufacturers of computer accessories and has released countless popular and award-winning products in its time since it was founded in 1992.The range of products on offer from CoolerMaster is extensive, thus a suitable and fitting choice is always available for all levels of use and application.
Specialising in cases, CoolerMaster are able to offer vast amounts of features on with all of their chassis from the classic mid-tower designs all the way to both ends of the case spectrum from the ultra-portable mini-ITX cubes to the extravagant big-tower monsters.
Design, form and functionality apply across the entire range of CoolerMaster products, including cases, keyboards, headsets, case fans and CPU coolers.