Product information: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU CoolerThe Hyper 212 EVO now features four Cooler Master patented Continuous Direct Contact™ (CDC) heat pipes that are tightly packed into a flat array on the CPU Cooler base. This acts as a virtual vapor chamber that dissipates a large amount of heat. The aluminum fin structure has been optimized to provide the perfect performance balance between high and low speed fan operations.
- Well-balanced cooling performance provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operations.
- 4 Direct Contact heat pipes with the patented CDC™ (Continuous Direct Contact) technology - creating a perfect, sleek surface for heat conduction.
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique wave-shaped blade design for excellent airflow.
- Versatile all-in-one mounting solution supporting the latest Intel? LGA 1366 / 1155 and AMD FM1 / AM3+.
- Dimension (W / H / D): 120 x 80 x 159 mm (4.7 x 3.1 x 6.3 inch)
- Heat Sink Dimensions: 116 x 51 x 159 mm (4.6 x 2.0 x 6.3 inch)
- Heat Sink Material: 4 Direct Contact Heat Pipes / Aluminum Fins
- Heat Sink Weight: 465g (1.03 lb)
- Fan Dimension (W / H / D): 120x120x25 mm (4.7x4.7x1 inch)
- Fan Speed: 600 - 1600 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
- Fan Airflow: 24.9 - 66.3 CFM ± 10%
- Fan Air Pressure: 0.3 - 1.7mm H2O ± 10%
- Fan Life Expectancy: 40,000 hours
- Fan Noise Level (dB-A): 9 - 31dBA
- Bearing Type: Long Life Sleeve Bearing
- Connector: 4-Pin
**For an AM4 bracket please go to the manufacturer support page and email them proof of purchase of the cooler and proof of purchase for the Ryzen CPU. We will try our best to get some brackets but you should contact the manufacturer first. **
More links for "Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU Cooler"
|CPU Socket||1150, 1151, 1155, 2011, 2011-V3, AM3+, FM2+, AM2+, AM4, 2066|
|CPU Cooler type||Single Tower|
|Fan connector||4Pin (PWM control)|
Awards & Media Coverage
"Each KitGuru reader has their own opinion when it comes to which graphic cards, processors, chassis etc go into making the perfect rig. With 2 million readers visiting the site every month, 340,000 enthusiasts active in the KitGuru Facebook Community and up to 400,000 of you watching the videos we produce on a constant basis – we know that there is a ‘wisdom of the crowd’ effect working away. The KitGuru Annual Reader Awards are the perfect way to express that wisdom."Award