"Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU Cooler"The Hyper 212 EVO now features four Cooler Master patented Continuous Direct Contact™ (CDC) heat pipes that are tightly packed into a flat array on the CPU Cooler base. This acts as a virtual vapor chamber that dissipates a large amount of heat. The aluminum fin structure has been optimized to provide the perfect performance balance between high and low speed fan operations.
- Well-balanced cooling performance provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operations.
- 4 Direct Contact heat pipes with the patented CDC™ (Continuous Direct Contact) technology - creating a perfect, sleek surface for heat conduction.
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique wave-shaped blade design for excellent airflow.
- Versatile all-in-one mounting solution supporting the latest Intel? LGA 1366 / 1155 and AMD FM1 / AM3+.
- Dimension (W / H / D): 120 x 80 x 159 mm (4.7 x 3.1 x 6.3 inch)
- Heat Sink Dimensions: 116 x 51 x 159 mm (4.6 x 2.0 x 6.3 inch)
- Heat Sink Material: 4 Direct Contact Heat Pipes / Aluminum Fins
- Heat Sink Weight: 465g (1.03 lb)
- Fan Dimension (W / H / D): 120x120x25 mm (4.7x4.7x1 inch)
- Fan Speed: 600 - 1600 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
- Fan Airflow: 24.9 - 66.3 CFM ± 10%
- Fan Air Pressure: 0.3 - 1.7mm H2O ± 10%
- Fan Life Expectancy: 40,000 hours
- Fan Noise Level (dB-A): 9 - 31dBA
- Bearing Type: Long Life Sleeve Bearing
- Connector: 4-Pin
More links for "Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU Cooler"
CoolerMaster is one of the most famous manufacturers of computer accessories and has released countless popular and award-winning products in its time since it was founded in 1992.The range of products on offer from CoolerMaster is extensive, thus a suitable and fitting choice is always available for all levels of use and application.
Specialising in cases, CoolerMaster are able to offer vast amounts of features on with all of their chassis from the classic mid-tower designs all the way to both ends of the case spectrum from the ultra-portable mini-ITX cubes to the extravagant big-tower monsters.
Design, form and functionality apply across the entire range of CoolerMaster products, including cases, keyboards, headsets, case fans and CPU coolers.