Product information: Cooler Master Hyper 412S CPU CoolerThe Hyper 412S CPU Cooler is designed for optimum heat dissipation at low fan speeds. This is thanks to wider fin gaps and a precise heat pipe layout that directs each of their four heat pipes across CPU “hot zones”. These heat pipes are arranged using Cooler Master’s patented CDC™ technology, creating a virtual vapor chamber for maximum cooling potential. The 412S comes equipped with an ultra low speed silent mode fan adapter to virtually erase noise levels.
- Adopts the innovative patented CDC™ (Continuous Direct Contact) technology - side-by-side heat pipe configurations with no gaps creating a perfectly smooth surface for heat conduction.
- Optimized with wider fin gaps to reduce the air flow resistance which maximizes cooling performance at low fan speed condition.
- Quick-snap fan bracket design for easier installation.
- Super low fan speed (900 R.P.M. with Silent Mode Adapter) provides almost noiseless performance.
- Versatile all-in-one mounting solution supporting the latest Intel® LGA 2011 and AMD FM1.
- 4 Direct Contact Heat Pipes / Aluminum Fins
- Fan Airflow: 52.6 CFM ± 10%
- Fan Noise Level: 22.5 dBA (16.1 dBA @ 900RPM)
- Fan Speed: 1,300 RPM ± 10%