"Cooler Master Hyper 612S CPU Cooler"A silent storm aroused by Hyper 612S brings you the ultimate CPU silent cooling solution. With the use of the silent mode adapter Hyper 612S can run incredibly low noise but keep excellent cooling performance thanks to its missive dimensions, wider fin gaps, and a special heat pipe layout that has all 6 heat pipes crossing the CPU’s “hot spot.” The Hyper 612S CPU coolers are designed for optimum heat dissipation at low fan speeds to rescue you from noise nightmare.
- Optimized for better heat dissipation at lower fan speeds.
- Unconventional heatpipe layout; all 6 heatpipes cross CPU “hot zones” to cool more efficiently.
- Quick-snap fan bracket design for easier installation.
- Fan adjustable to super low speeds (900 RPM with Silent Mode Adapter); provides almost noiseless performance.
- CPU Socket: Intel© Socket LGA1366/1156/1155/775/AMD Socket AM3/AM2+/AM2
- Dimension (W / H / D): 140x128x163 mm (5.5x5x6.4 inch)
- Heat Sink Dimensions: 136 x 100 x 163 mm (5.4x3.9x6.4 inch)
- Heat Sink Material: Copper Base/Aluminum fins/6 Heatpipes
- Heat Sink Weight: 806g (1.78 lb)
- Fan Dimension (W / H / D): 120x120x25 mm (4.7x4.7x1 inch)
- Fan Speed: 1300 RPM ±10% (900RPM with silent mode adapter)
- Fan Airflow: 52.6 CFM (36.4 CFM @900RPM)
- Fan Air Pressure: 1.14mm H2O (0.55mm H2O @900RPM)
- Fan Life Expectancy: 40,000 hours
- Bearing Type: Long Life Sleeve
- Connector: 3-pin
- Fan Noise Level (dB-A): 22.5dBA (16.1dBA @900RPM)
More links for "Cooler Master Hyper 612S CPU Cooler"
CoolerMaster is one of the most famous manufacturers of computer accessories and has released countless popular and award-winning products in its time since it was founded in 1992.The range of products on offer from CoolerMaster is extensive, thus a suitable and fitting choice is always available for all levels of use and application.
Specialising in cases, CoolerMaster are able to offer vast amounts of features on with all of their chassis from the classic mid-tower designs all the way to both ends of the case spectrum from the ultra-portable mini-ITX cubes to the extravagant big-tower monsters.
Design, form and functionality apply across the entire range of CoolerMaster products, including cases, keyboards, headsets, case fans and CPU coolers.