+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Cooler Master Hyper H411R CPU Cooler with White LED - 120mm
The Cooler Master Hyper H411R is the successor to the legendary Hyper 103 CPU cooler. Equipped with numerous improvements, Cooler Master has managed to improve the performance of the cooling tower while reducing the volume. This is achieved by the 92 mm PWM fan, the exclusive CDC technology and the funnel-shaped arrangement of the aluminum fins. In addition, the universal mounting of the Hyper H411R ensures simple and secure installation of all common platforms.
- Compact CPU cooler with a height of only 136 mm
- Speed ranges from 600 to 2,000 rpm
- High airflow of 34.1 CFM ± 10%
- Solid contact pressure with 1.79 mm H2O
- Low volume of 29.4 dB (A)
- Optimized cooling fin design
- High compatibility with modern sockets from Intel & AMD
- Long life expectancy of 40,000 hours
- 4-pin connector
Sophisticated design for maximum efficiency
The Hyper H411R by Cooler Master in a compact tower design features four vertical heatpipes for heat transfer from the CPU heat sink made of layered aluminum fins. Due to the tunnel-effect layout, the arrangement of the fins creates small micro-vortexes which are supposed to increase the airflow and better circulate the air around the heatpipes.
The heatpipes themselves each have a diameter of 6 millimeters and, unlike the standard concept, are located directly on the CPU thanks to CDC technology. This creates a surface with gapless contact that brings unsurpassed cooling efficiency. This design principle has the advantage that the heat can be transferred and removed directly. This results in a particularly high cooling capacity.
The heatpipes also find support in the funnel-shaped arrangement of the aluminum fins. The air flow of the fan is directed more targeted to the heat pipes and does not create zones that are not reached by the air flow, which eventually leads to a reduction in CPU temperatures.
Strong 92mm fan provides a cool breeze
A powerful 92 mm PWM fan ensures the right airflow. It covers a wide speed range of 600 to 2,000 rpm and, despite its size, produces an airflow of 34.1 CFM ± 10% at a high static pressure of 1.79 mm H2O. These impressive results are achieved by the Hyper H411R at only 29.4 dB (a) volume and therefore offers an incredibly quiet operating noise. Thanks to the PWM connection, the fan can also be controlled by the mainboard.
- Dimensions (total): 102 x 136 x 63.5 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: copper (heatpipes), aluminum (base plate, lamellas)
- Weight without fan: 358 g
- Heatpipes: 4x Ø 6 mm
- Fan: Dimensions: 92 x 92 x 25 mm (W x H x D)
- Colour: Black
- LED: White
- Volume: 29.4 dB (A)
- Speed: 600 - 2,000 rpm ± 10%
- Air Flow: 34.1 CFM ± 10%
- Static pressure: 1.79 mm H2O ± 10%
- Power consumption (watts): 2.4 W
- Life expectancy: 40,000 h
- Connection: 4-pin PWM
- Intel Socket 775, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066
- AMD Socket FM1, FM2, FM2 +, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, AM4
More links for "Cooler Master Hyper H411R CPU Cooler with White LED - 120mm"
1150, 1151, 1155, 2011, 2011-V3, AM3+, FM2+, AM2+, AM4, 2066, 1156
CPU Cooler type
4Pin (PWM control)