Product information: Cooler Master Hyper TX3 CPU Cooler (Socket 754/939/940/AM2/AM3/775/1155/1156)Cooler Master's Hyper TX series has evolved with requirements of current mainstream CPUs. The introduction of Hyper TX3 marks another milestone with Cooler Master's first-ever full compatibility with Intel LGA 1156 socket.
Hyper TX3 is taking basic ideas and simple design while incorporating it with most of the fine points of a decent performing cooler, such as the flexibility to switch from Intel to AMD quickly and easily, the dual fan design to attach another 92mm fan to increase the cooling power. Hyper TX3 also brings back the "original" direct contact heat-pipe design from Cooler Master.
- Flexible mountings for Intel Socket LGA 775/1155/1156 and AMD Socket 754/939/940/AM2/AM3.
- Maximum compatible CPU wattage: over 130W TDP.
- 3 x Direct Contact heat-pipes with aluminum fins to provide excellent heat dissipation.
- Option for adding 2nd fan to increase cooling performance.
- New 92mm PWM fan with wide RPM range and anti-vibration rubber pads.
- Silent CPU cooler at only17 dBA (at minimum speed).
- Easy swappable fan by clips (clips for 2nd fan included).
- Excellent airflow design with compact heatsink dimension.