"Cooler Master K380 Midi Tower Black Windowed Case - Black (RC-K380-KWN1)"K380 is an entry level mid-tower with a rugged look and full matte black finish. Up to four fans can be installed. One 120mm red LED fan located behind the front panel is included and offers optimized cooling. A fan can be mounted on the windowed side panel to keep graphics cards cool. Large high-end graphics cards, like the NVIDIA GTX690 and AMD HD 7990, are supported thanks to K380's spacious interior. It comes with three tool-less 5.25" bays and space for seven HDDs (three tool-less) to increase expandability. An USB 3.0 port lets you charge and access data on smart phones and tablets much faster than USB 2.0.
- Material SGCC, Polymer, Steel mesh
- Dimension (W / H / D): 209 x 445 x 479 mm / 8.2 x 17.5 x 18.8 inch
- M/B Type: Micro-ATX, ATX
- 5.25" Drive Bay: 3 (exposed)
- 3.5" Drive Bay: 2 (exposed), 5 (hidden)
- I/O Panel: USB 3.0 x 1 (internal), USB 2.0 x 1, Mic x1,
- Audio x 1 (supports AC97 / HD audio)
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Cooling System: Front: 120mm red LED fan x 1
- Rear: 80/90/120mm fan x 1 (optional)
- Bottom: 120mm fan x 1 (optional)
- Side: 120mm fan x 1 (optional)
- Power Supply: Standard ATX PS2
- 2.5"/3.5"- SATA HDD Drive Bay: 3 (hidden)
- Maximum Compatibility: VGA card length: 316.6mm / 12.5 inch
- CPU cooler height: 155mm / 6.1 inch
More links for "Cooler Master K380 Midi Tower Black Windowed Case - Black (RC-K380-KWN1)"
CoolerMaster is one of the most famous manufacturers of computer accessories and has released countless popular and award-winning products in its time since it was founded in 1992.The range of products on offer from CoolerMaster is extensive, thus a suitable and fitting choice is always available for all levels of use and application.
Specialising in cases, CoolerMaster are able to offer vast amounts of features on with all of their chassis from the classic mid-tower designs all the way to both ends of the case spectrum from the ultra-portable mini-ITX cubes to the extravagant big-tower monsters.
Design, form and functionality apply across the entire range of CoolerMaster products, including cases, keyboards, headsets, case fans and CPU coolers.