+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Cooler Master Master Air RGB MA610P CPU Cooler - 120mm
With the MA610P, Cooler Master has improved on the popular Pro 4 with Six massive heatpipes with large-area contact to the CPU, a quiet and powerful fan and RGB lighting in addition, the MA610P sets new standards in tower coolers. Innovative is also with the mounting accessories, the two fans can be removed thanks to robust brackets without trouble, so that the CPU cooler can be easily and quickly cleaned. Especially the stylish lid that hides the aluminum tower below.
The MasterAir MA610P:
- Six 6mm copper heatpipes with direct contact to the CPU
- Tower cooler with aluminum fins
- Two powerful fans each with 53.38 CFM and 1.65 mmH20
- Quiet operation with a maximum of 35 db (A)
- RGB lighting including controller
- Compatible with current AMD and Intel sockets
The MasterAir MA61P in detail
The aluminum tower of the MasterAir MA61P is powered by two powerful 120 mm fans. Thanks to their efficiency, they only have to rotate at a maximum of 1,800 rpm. Thus, the noise load at maximum load with a maximum of 35 db (A) remains low. Nevertheless, the fans with 53.38 CFM and 1.65 mm H2O in the push-pull process take a lot of waste heat away. With their large and robust plastic clamps, the fans are separated from the radiator in no time and ready for cleaning.
So with the MasterAir MA61P Cooler Master has given the fans yet a chic RGB lighting and added a suitable controller to change the colours with ease. This allows the six lighting modes, seven colour combinations and five levels of brightness to be selected at the push of a button. Except for the enormous threadripper socket, the Cooler MasterAutomir MA61P fits all standard sockets from AMD and Intel. Mounting material is included with the kit.
- Dimensions: 122.3 x 166.5 x 112.8 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: copper (heatpipes), aluminum (heat sink)
- Weight: approx. 616 g
- Heatpipes: 6 x Ø 6 mm
- Fan: 2x 120 mm
- Revolutions: 600 to 1,800 rpm
- Airflow: 53.38 CFM
- Air pressure: 1,65 mm H2O
- Volume: max. 35 db (A)
- Power consumption: 4.44 watts
- Life expectancy: 40,000 hours
- Manufacturer's warranty: 2 years
More links for "Cooler Master Master Air RGB MA610P CPU Cooler - 120mm"
1150, 1151, 1155, 2011, 2011-V3, AM3+, FM2+, AM2+, AM4, 2066, 1156
CPU Cooler type
4Pin (PWM control)