Product information: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 Midi Tower Case - BlackThe World's First Mid-Sized Modular Tower with Exterior Expandability. The MasterCase 5 allows you to have absolute control over how your case looks and functions, and that means giving you the option to adjust the exterior structure and aesthetic via a range of replacement panels and doors.
Each choice changes the look and feel of the case, but also the flexibility of the interior layout. Leveraging our unique clip-and-click panel design, FreeForm lets users vertically adjust or entirely remove drive cages, allowing for multiple system configurations.
Features- FreeForm Modular System gives unparalleled flexibility to upgrade case via the addition of top panels or an expanded door, adjusting aesthetics and opening options to alter and augment interior configurations in the process.
- FreeForm enables you to vertically adjust or entirely remove drive cages via an intuitive clip-and-click panel, opening unparalleled flexibility to integrate replacement accessories like fans, water cooling reservoirs or even extra-long graphics cards.
- FreeForm gives you the option to install three front-mounted 140mm fans and a 280mm radiator for unmatchable ventilation due to a unique facility to horizontally shift the bottom-mounted HDD drives.
- FreeForm allows up to six 140mm fans through the case, as well as a top 240mm radiator when expanded via addition of top panels.
- Built for performance - Supports up to three dual-slot extra-long graphics cards, including 13.5-inch cards.
- Slip-and-clip SSD pockets - 2 easy to install 2.5- inch brackets with 4 mounting positions, two hidden behind the motherboard and two on top of the partition.
- Dual chamber design - Splits the case via a partition panel that isolates the PSU, and keeps drive cages separate for clean, customizable cable management.
- MasterCase Pro version includes mesh top cover panel for exterior augmentation and water cooling bracket for 240mm radiatior drop-down install or dual 140mm fans.
Specification- Exterior Color: Dark Metallic Grey
- Interior Colour: Black
- Form Factor: Mid Tower
- Supported Motherboard: ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX
- Materials: SECC, Plastic
- Item Dimensions (W x H x D): 235 x 512 x 548 mm, 9.3 x 20.2 x 21.6 inch
- 5.25" Drive Bays: 2
- 3.5" Drive Bays: 5
- 2.5" Drive Bays: 2 + 5
- Front I/O Panel: USB 3.0 x 2, Audio In & Out (supports HD-Audio)
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Cooling Mounts: Front: 140mm fan x 2 - 1200RPM, 24dBA, 55 CFM (pre-installed), 140mm fan x 1 (optional), Rear: 140mm fan x 1, 1200RPM, 24dBA, 55 CFM (pre-installed), 120mm fan x 1 (optional), Top: 120/140mm fan x 2 (optional)
- Radiator Support: Front: 280mm, 240mm 140mm, 120mm radiator x 1 (optional) (requires removal of ODD cage), Rear: 140mm, 120mm radiator x 1 (optional), Top: 240mm, 140mm, 120mm radiator x 1 (optional)
- Included Cooling Devices: Front: 140mm fan x 2 - 1200RPM, 24dBA, 55 CFM (pre-installed), Rear: 140mm fan x 1, 1200RPM, 24dBA, 55 CFM (pre-installed)
- Power Supply: Bottom Mount, ATX PS2 (Maximum Length: 200mm) Maximum CPU Cooler Height 190mm / 7.48 inch Maximum Graphics Card Length 412mm / 16.22 inch (without 3.5” HDD cage) 296mm / 11.7 inch (with 3.5” HDD cage) Weight 10.7 kg 23.6 lbs Warranty 2 Years Accessories Accessory Kit User Manual
More links for "Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 Midi Tower Case - Black"
Awards & Media Coverage
"As crazy as it sounds, the best thing to do when considering this case is forget all about the MasterCase’s FreeForm Modular System and just know that this case is a damn good case, period! It’s extremely well made, it’s been designed by people who have installed systems into it and it performs very well when it comes to cooling."Award