+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Cooler Master MasterFan Pro 120 Air BalanceIn tackling your case's cooling needs, there is no 'one fan fits all.' Each of the three 120mm fans in the MasterFan Pro series provides a specific air cooling solution while all being fitted with multiple layers of our exclusive noise reduction technology and adjustable speed profiles. Put together, they work in harmony to cool your entire case and its components.
Air Balance fans are ideal for blowing air through denser. We recommend them for use on CPU air coolers or the front panel.
Draws from both jet engine and helicopter blade designs.
Switch between three curve profiles for your preferred mix of silence and speed.
Exclusive technology stabilizes the driver that spins the blades, reducing clicks and noisy vibrations.
Rubber mounting inserts on the frame absorb fan rattle.
Automatically stops the fan motor if jammed by objects.
- Fan Speed (RPM): S MODE: 650-1300 Q MODE: 650 - 2000 P MODE: 650-2500
- Airflow: S MODE: 42.7 Q MODE: 66.7 P MODE: 83.1
- Air Pressure: S MODE: 0.96 Q MODE:2.34 P MODE: 3.63
- Fan Noise Level: S MODE: 6-20 Q MODE: 6-30 P MODE: 6-36
- Rated Current: S MODE: 0.07 Q MODE: 0.15 P MODE: 0.23
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 1")
- MTF: 490,000 hours
- L-10 Life: 70,000 hours
- Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
- Safety Current: 0.40 A
- Connector: 4-Pin
- Weight: 164 g
- Accessory: Tap Screw x 4