Product information: Cooler Master MasterFan Pro 120 Air FlowIn tackling your case's cooling needs, there is no 'one fan fits all.' Each of the three 120mm fans in the MasterFan Pro series provides a specific air cooling solution while all being fitted with multiple layers of our exclusive noise reduction technology and adjustable speed profiles. Put together, they work in harmony to cool your entire case and its components.
Air Balance fans are ideal for blowing air through denser. We recommend them for use on CPU air coolers or the front panel.
Use air flow design to date-based on Turboprop engines. Air Flow blades move more air while generating less noise.
- Speed Profiles
Switch between three curve profiles for your preferred mix of silence and speed.
- Quiet Spin
Exclusive technology stabilizes the driver that spins the blades, reducing clicks and noisy vibrations.
- Noise Absorption
Rubber mounting inserts on the frame absorb fan rattle.
- Jam Protection
Automatically stops the fan motor if jammed by objects.
- Fan Speed (RPM): S MODE: 650-1100 Q MODE: 650 - 1550 P MODE: 650-1900
- Airflow: S MODE: 48.8 Q MODE: 72.4 P MODE: 84.5
- Air Pressure: S MODE: 0.88 Q MODE: 1.74 P MODE: 2.61
- Fan Noise Level: S MODE: 6-20 Q MODE: 6-30 P MODE: 6-36
- Rated Current: S MODE: 0.07 Q MODE: 0.12 P MODE: 0.18
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 1")
- MTF: 490,000 hours
- L-10 Life: 70,000 hours
- Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
- Safety Current: 0.30 A
- Connector: 4-Pin
- Weight: 147 g
- Accessory: Tap Screw x 4