+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Cooler Master MasterFan Pro 140 Air Flow FanIn tackling your case's cooling needs, there is no 'one fan fits all.' Each of the two 140mm fans in the MasterFan Pro series provides a specific air cooling solution while all being fitted with multiple layers of our exclusive noise reduction technology and adjustable speed profiles. Put together, they work in harmony to cool your entire case and its components.
Air Flow fans are ideal for exhausting large volumes of air quickly out of the case. We recommend them for use on the rear or top panels.
Use air flow design to date-based on Turboprop engines. Air Flow blades move more air while generating less noise.
Switch between three curve profiles for your preferred mix of silence and speed.
Exclusive technology stabilizes the driver that spins the blades, reducing clicks and noisy vibrations.
Rubber mounting inserts on the frame absorb fan rattle.
Automatically stops the fan motor if jammed by objects.
- Fan Speed (RPM): S MODE: 650-800 Q MODE: 650 - 1300 P MODE: 650-1600
- Airflow: S MODE: 53 Q MODE: 88.1 P MODE: 106
- Air Pressure: S MODE: 0.54 Q MODE: 1.42 P MODE: 2.1
- Fan Noise Level: S MODE: 6-20 Q MODE: 6-30 P MODE: 6-36
- Rated Current: S MODE: 0.07 Q MODE: 0.15 P MODE: 0.25
- Dimensions: 140 x 140 x 25 mm (5.1 x 5.1 x 1")
- MTF: 490,000 hours
- L-10 Life: 70,000 hours
- Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
- Safety Current: 0.40 A
- Connector: 4-Pin
- Weight: 162 g
- Accessory: Tap Screw x 4