Product information: Cooler Master MasterFan Pro 140 Air PressureIn tackling your case's cooling needs, there is no 'one fan fits all.' Each of the two 140mm fans in the MasterFan Pro series provides a specific air cooling solution while all being fitted with multiple layers of our exclusive noise reduction technology and adjustable speed profiles. Put together, they work in harmony to cool your entire case and its components.
Air Flow fans are ideal for exhausting large volumes of air quickly out of the case. We recommend them for use on the rear or top panels.
Fan blade design inspired by helicopters. They move the air less distance but pack more force into the space in front of the fan.
- Speed Profiles
Switch between three curve profiles for your preferred mix of silence and speed.
- Quiet Spin
Exclusive technology stabilizes the driver that spins the blades, reducing clicks and noisy vibrations.
- Noise Absorption
Rubber mounting inserts on the frame absorb fan rattle.
- Jam Protection
Automatically stops the fan motor if jammed by objects.
- Fan Speed (RPM): S MODE: 650-1550 Q MODE: 650 - 2200 P MODE: 650-2800
- Airflow: S MODE: 46.2 Q MODE: 64.21 P MODE: 82.18
- Air Pressure: S MODE: 1.59 Q MODE: 3.15 P MODE: 5.28
- Fan Noise Level: S MODE: 6-20 Q MODE: 6-30 P MODE: 6-36
- Rated Current: S MODE: 0.09 Q MODE: 0.15 P MODE: 0.25
- Dimensions: 140 x 140 x 25 mm (5.1 x 5.1 x 1")
- MTF: 490,000 hours
- L-10 Life: 70,000 hours
- Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
- Safety Current: 0.40 A
- Connector: 4-Pin
- Weight: 172 g
- Accessory: Tap Screw x 4