"Cooler Master Seidon 120M Watercooling System"The Seidon 120M is Cooler Master's latest, incredibly compact watercooling kit that aims to bring watercooling to the masses. It fits in virtually every case, is compatible with every available Intel and AMD platform, and as easy to install as a heatsink. It comes factory filled, sealed and tested with a two year zero maintenance guarantee. Thanks to a 120mm PWM fan with a wide RPM range Seidon can operate silently or unleash a powerful cooling storm at your command.
• Factory filled with coolant, then sealed and pressure tested - requires zero maintenance for years.
• Compact and durable all in one waterblock secured with 12 stainless steel bolts.
• Waterblock machined out of a single block of copper for the best possible heat transfer.
• Precision machined Micro Channels maximize the water contact surface to quickly dissipate heat.
• Compact 120mm aluminum radiator fits in virtually any case, internal or external.
• Fin design optimized for minimum air restriction to reduce fan speed and noise.
• 120mm PWM fan with a wide RPM range to fine tune and balance fan noise and performance.
• Blue LED indicator lights up when operating.
• Radiator Dimensions: 150.3 x 118 x 27mm (5.9 x 4.6 x 1.1 inch)
• Radiator Material: Aluminum
• Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 1 in)
• Fan Speed: 600~2400 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
• Fan Air Flow: 19.17 ~ 86.15 CFM ± 10%
• Fan Air Pressure: 0.31 ~ 4.16 mm H2O ± 10%
• Fan Life Expectancy: 40,000 hours
• Fan Noise Level (dB-A): 19 ~ 40 dBA
• Fan Bearing Type: Rifle bearing
• Fan Connector: 4-Pin
• Fan Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
• Fan Rated Current : 0.3A
• Fan Power Consumption: 3.6W
• Pump Life Expectancy: 70,000 hrs
• Pump Noise Level 17dBA
More links for "Cooler Master Seidon 120M Watercooling System"
CoolerMaster is one of the most famous manufacturers of computer accessories and has released countless popular and award-winning products in its time since it was founded in 1992.The range of products on offer from CoolerMaster is extensive, thus a suitable and fitting choice is always available for all levels of use and application.
Specialising in cases, CoolerMaster are able to offer vast amounts of features on with all of their chassis from the classic mid-tower designs all the way to both ends of the case spectrum from the ultra-portable mini-ITX cubes to the extravagant big-tower monsters.
Design, form and functionality apply across the entire range of CoolerMaster products, including cases, keyboards, headsets, case fans and CPU coolers.