Product information: Cooler Master Seidon 120XL Watercooling SystemThe Seidon 120XL is Cooler Master’s latest update to its incredibly compact watercooling kit that aims to bring a thick, high performance watercooler to the masses. It fits in many cases, is compatible with every available Intel and AMD platform, and as easy to install as a heatsink. It comes factory filled, sealed and tested with a two year zero maintenance guarantee. Thanks to two 120mm PWM fans with a wide RPM range and a thicker radiator with more surface area, Seidon can operate silently or unleash a powerful cooling storm at your command.
• Closed loop design - requires zero maintenance for years.
• UltraFine Micro Channel waterblock enlarge the contact surface between cold plate and coolant.
• Durable and powerful water pump – dissipates heat effectively through stable water circulation.
• Performance 38mm thick radiator is designed for handling high wattage overclocked CPU.
• Double 120mm PWM fan provides a wide RPM range to fine tune and balance fan noise and performance.
Intel LGA 2011 / 1366 / 1156 / 1155 / 1150 / 775
AMD Socket FM2 / FM1 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2
Pump Dimensions: ø 70 x 27mm (ø 2.75 x 1.1 inch)
Radiator Dimensions: 150 x 120 x 38 mm (5.90 x 4.72 x 1.50 inch)
Radiator Material: Aluminum
Fan Dimension: 120 x 120 x 25 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 1 in)
Fan Speed: 600~2400 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
Fan Airflow: 19.17 ~ 86.15 CFM ± 10%
Fan Air Pressure: 0.31 ~ 4.16 mm H2O ± 10%
Fan Life Expectancy: 40,000 hours
Fan Noise Level (dB-A): 19 ~ 40 dBA
Fan Bearing Type: Rifle bearing
Fan Connector: 4-Pin
Fan Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
Fan Rated Current: 0.2 A
Fan Power Consumption: 3.6 W
Pump Life Expectancy: 70,000 hrs
Pump Noise Level: <25 dBA
Pump Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
Pump Load Current: 0.15 A
Pump Power Consumption: 1.8W
Warranty 2 years