+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Cooler Master Seidon 240V AIO CPU CoolerThe Seidon 240V is the latest AIO watercooler that boasts an excellent value for performance. The compact 240mm radiator fits in virtually every case. Thanks to dual Silencio fans designed for silence, Seidon can unleash a powerful cooling storm at your command and keep it silent. Durable FEP Tubing provides the advantages of nearly no moisture absorption, high thermal stability and high pressure tolerance which all contribute to a long operating life.
The Optimal Pump and Water Block
The optimal pump and water block guarantees the best water flow and system performance. Elegant Blue LED illumination on the top of water block.
New Cold Plate Technology
Factory filled with coolant then sealed and pressure tested - requires zero maintenance for years. Precision machined Microchannels maximize the water contact surface too quickly dissipate heat.The FEP tubing allows maximum, unrestricted waterflow and decreased evaporation rate for greater durability.
Tool-free Universal Mounting System
Compatible with all available Intel and AMD platform, include latest Intel LGA 2011 and AM3+
Silent Fan Technology
Dual Silencio fans to increase the performance of heat dissipation.
Reduced Noise and Power Output
PWM fans put out signal impulses that cause clicking noises and deformations within the fan. But Cooler Master's exclusive Silent Driver IC slows down the signal rate, suppressing the PWM switching sound. This results in an ultra-quiet 11 dB and low power current that clocks in at 0.6w(12V, 0.05A), not only making it the quieter choice but also helping you save on your energy bill.
Quality and Reliability
The Loop Dynamic Bearing (LDB) is a rigid and abrasion resistant compound that reduces vibrations, noise, and increases life expectancy to 160,000 hours. The self-lubricating and IP6X dustproofing design protects the bearing and keeps it operating smoothly, ensuring a new system will likely be long obsolete by the time these fans expire.
- Model: RL-S24V-24PK-R1
- Main System Dimensions: 62 x 62 x 36.4 mm (2.4 x 2.4 x 1.4 inch)
- Radiator Dimensions: 273 x 120 x 27 mm (10.7 x 4.7 x 1.1 inch)
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inch)
- Fan Speed: 800 ~ 2400 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
- Fan Airflow: 76 CFM ± 10% (MAX)
- Fan Air Pressure: 4.8 mmH2O ± 10% (MAX)
- Fan Life Expectancy: 160,000 hours
- Fan Noise Level: 6.5 ~ 27 dBA
- Fan Bearing Type: Loop Dynamic Bearing
- Fan Connector: 4-Pin
- Fan Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
- Fan Rated Current: 0.16 A
- Fan Power Consumption: 1.92W
- Pump Life Expectancy: 70,000 hours
- Pump Noise Level: < 23 dBA
- Pump Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
- Pump Power Consumption: 3.6 W
- Warranty: 2 Years
**For an AM4 bracket please go to the manufacturer support page and email them proof of purchase of the cooler and proof of purchase for the Ryzen CPU. We will try our best to get some brackets but you should contact the manufacturer first. **
More links for "Cooler Master Seidon 240V AIO CPU Cooler"
1150, 1151, 1155, 2011, 2011-V3, AM3+, FM2+, AM2+
CPU Cooler type
AIO Water cooling
4Pin (PWM control)