Product information: Cooler Master V8 Version 2.0 Triple Tower High Performance CPU CoolerThe Cooler Master V8 Ver.2 is the latest addition to Cooler Masters famous V-series of Performance Heatsink featuring a powerful car engine look. The V8 Ver.2 features a high performance horizontal vapor chamber. It spreads heat up to 8x faster than Heatpipes which minimises CPU hotspots and quickly balances the heat load between all heatpipes. As a result the V8 Ver.2 features revolutionary high efficiency and cooling performance.
- Cooler Master Horizontal Vapor Chamber Technology - minimises CPU hotspots and spreads heat evenly to all heatpipes.
- Triple Tower Heatsink with 8 High Performance Heatpipes - Optimized for maximum cooling performance.
- Dual High airflow PWM fans with red LEDs.
- Fan speed and resulting performance and noise can be fine tuned and customised.
- POM Bearing - Dustproof and longer lasting. (up to 160,000 hours)
- Universal Mounting System compatible with all available Intel and AMD platforms
- Model: RR-V8VC-16PR-R2
- CPU Socket: Intel® LGA 2011-3 / 2011 / 1366 / 1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150 / 775 / AMD FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 154 x 149.8 x 166.5mm (6.1 x 5.9 x 6.6 in)
- Heat Sink Dimensions (LxWxH): 154 x 140 x 153.5mm (6.1 x 5.5 x 6.0 in)
- Heat Sink Material: Vapor Chamber / 8 Heat Pipes / Aluminium Fins
- Heat Sink Weight: 854g (1.9lb)
- Heat Pipe Dimensions: 6mm
- Fan Dimensions: 140 x 20 mm (5.5 x 0.8 inch)
- Fan Speed: 600 – 1,600 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
- Fan Air Flow: 28 – 82 CFM ± 10%
- Fan Air Pressure: 0. 3 – 1.45 mmH2O ± 10%
- Fan Life Expectancy: 160,000 hrs
- Noise Level: 16~36 dBA
- Bearing Type: POM bearing – Cooler Master 4th Gen. Bearing (*POM = Polyoxymethylene)
- Connector: 4-Pin
- Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
- Rated Current: 0.31A
- Power Consumption: 3.72W
- Fan Weight: 110g (0.24 lb) x 2