Product information: Cooler Master V8 Version 2.0 Triple Tower High Performance CPU Cooler
The Cooler Master V8 Ver.2 is the latest addition to Cooler Masters famous V-series of Performance Heatsink featuring a powerful car engine look. The V8 Ver.2 features a high performance horizontal vapor chamber. It spreads heat up to 8x faster than Heatpipes which minimises CPU hotspots and quickly balances the heat load between all heatpipes. As a result the V8 Ver.2 features revolutionary high efficiency and cooling performance.
- Cooler Master Horizontal Vapor Chamber Technology - minimises CPU hotspots and spreads heat evenly to all heatpipes.
- Triple Tower Heatsink with 8 High Performance Heatpipes - Optimized for maximum cooling performance.
- Dual High airflow PWM fans with red LEDs.
- Fan speed and resulting performance and noise can be fine tuned and customised.
- POM Bearing - Dustproof and longer lasting. (up to 160,000 hours)
- Universal Mounting System compatible with all available Intel and AMD platforms
- Model: RR-V8VC-16PR-R2
- CPU Socket: Intel® LGA 2011-3 / 2011 / 1366 / 1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150 / 775 / AMD FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 154 x 149.8 x 166.5mm (6.1 x 5.9 x 6.6 in)
- Heat Sink Dimensions (LxWxH): 154 x 140 x 153.5mm (6.1 x 5.5 x 6.0 in)
- Heat Sink Material: Vapor Chamber / 8 Heat Pipes / Aluminium Fins
- Heat Sink Weight: 854g (1.9lb)
- Heat Pipe Dimensions: 6mm
- Fan Dimensions: 140 x 20 mm (5.5 x 0.8 inch)
- Fan Speed: 600 – 1,600 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
- Fan Air Flow: 28 – 82 CFM ± 10%
- Fan Air Pressure: 0. 3 – 1.45 mmH2O ± 10%
- Fan Life Expectancy: 160,000 hrs
- Noise Level: 16~36 dBA
- Bearing Type: POM bearing – Cooler Master 4th Gen. Bearing (*POM = Polyoxymethylene)
- Connector: 4-Pin
- Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
- Rated Current: 0.31A
- Power Consumption: 3.72W
- Fan Weight: 110g (0.24 lb) x 2
**For an AM4 bracket please go to the manufacturer support page and email them proof of purchase of the cooler and proof of purchase for the Ryzen CPU. We will try our best to get some brackets but you should contact the manufacturer first. **
More links for "Cooler Master V8 Version 2.0 Triple Tower High Performance CPU Cooler"
|CPU Socket||1150, 1151, 1155, 2011, 2011-V3, AM3+, FM2+, AM2+|
|CPU Cooler type||Dual Tower|
|Fan connector||4Pin (PWM control)|