Product information: Cooler Master V8 Version 2.0 Triple Tower High Performance CPU CoolerThe Cooler Master V8 Ver.2 is the latest addition to Cooler Masters famous V-series of Performance Heatsink featuring a powerful car engine look. The V8 Ver.2 features a high performance horizontal vapor chamber. It spreads heat up to 8x faster than Heatpipes which minimises CPU hotspots and quickly balances the heat load between all heatpipes. As a result the V8 Ver.2 features revolutionary high efficiency and cooling performance.
- Cooler Master Horizontal Vapor Chamber Technology - minimises CPU hotspots and spreads heat evenly to all heatpipes.
- Triple Tower Heatsink with 8 High Performance Heatpipes - Optimized for maximum cooling performance.
- Dual High airflow PWM fans with red LEDs.
- Fan speed and resulting performance and noise can be fine tuned and customised.
- POM Bearing - Dustproof and longer lasting. (up to 160,000 hours)
- Universal Mounting System compatible with all available Intel and AMD platforms
Powerful Air Cooling
V8 Ver.2 is one of the most powerful Air CPU Coolers. It dissipates heat towards the upper limits of an air cooling design. V8 Ver.2 is built with triple tower heatsink and an thermally efficient vaper chamber base.
CPU Socket: Intel® LGA 2011-3 / 2011 / 1366 / 1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150 / 775
AMD FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2
Dimensions (LxWxH): 154 x 149.8 x 166.5mm (6.1 x 5.9 x 6.6 in)
Heat Sink Dimensions (LxWxH): 154 x 140 x 153.5mm (6.1 x 5.5 x 6.0 in)
Heat Sink Material: Vapor Chamber / 8 Heat Pipes / Aluminium Fins
Heat Sink Weight: 854g (1.9lb)
Heat Pipe Dimensions: 6mm
Fan Dimensions: 140 x 20 mm (5.5 x 0.8 inch)
Fan Speed: 600 – 1,600 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
Fan Air Flow: 28 – 82 CFM ± 10%
Fan Air Pressure: 0. 3 – 1.45 mmH2O ± 10%
Fan Life Expectancy: 160,000 hrs
Noise Level: 16~36 dBA
Bearing Type: POM bearing – Cooler Master 4th Gen. Bearing (*POM = Polyoxymethylene)
Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
Rated Current: 0.31A
Power Consumption: 3.72W
Fan Weight: 110g (0.24 lb) x 2