Product information: Aero 4 (Socket 478)The Coolermaster Aero 4 features an copper heatsink with a stacked fin design for improved cooling potential. It is cooled by an innovative high-pressure blower fan that doesn't share the disadvantages of traditional axial fans such as a dead zone and high noise levels. Also provided is a fan adjustment speed control which fits in a 3.5" bay and has a high quality aluminium finish. The Coolermaster Aero 4 is capable of cooling upto 3.2GHz P4 processors and beyond. So do not be fooled by this fans low CFM, as unlike axial fans, blower fans create far more air pressure.
- Fan dimension: 70 x 70 x 70mm
- Rated speed: 1900 - 3500rpm
- Air flow: 10.9 - 20.0cfm
- Heatsink dimension: 83 x 70 x 46mm
- Heat sink type: Copper Stacked Fin
- Air Pressure: 2.9 - 10.7mm H20
- Noise Level: 23.6 - 37.5 dBA