Product information: Aero 7 Lite (Socket A)The Coolermaster Aero 7 Lite features an aluminum heatsink with a copper insert in the base for improved heat transfer. It is cooled by an innovative high-pressure blower fan that doesn't share the disadvantages of traditional axial fans such as a dead zone and high noise levels. Also provided is a fan adjustment speed control which fits in a 3.5" bay and has a high quality aluminium finish. The Coolermaster Aero 7 Lite is capable of cooling upto and beyond XP3200+ processors so do not be fooled by this fans low CFM, as unlike axial fans, blower fans create far more air pressure.
- Fan dimension: 80 x 80 x 70mm
- Rated speed: 1900 - 3500rpm
- Air flow: 10.9 - 26.9cfm
- Heatsink dimension: 60 x 80 x 45mm
- Heat sink type: Aluminum with copper insert
- Air Pressure: 2.9 - 20.3mm H20