+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
MasterCase Pro 6 Midi Tower Case - Grey/BlueWith an elegant outlook, this modular case is for those who value simplicity. It comes with our FreeFormTM Modular System Technology allowing users to adjust, customize and upgrade your pc case. With smooth, flush panels and a large side window, this case will complement softer and more refined home, gaming and office setups.
Discreet Air Vents
Thin vents on four corners of the case provide ventilation. Pop the top and front panels up slightly for even more cooling options. With a convenient magnetic system, feel free to increase the airflow or simply remove your panels for easy access to your fans.
Removable Rear Panel
Get a cleaner look by hiding your messy cables into the removable rear panel.
The included Graphics Card Holder and blue LED Strip are just two of an ever-growing range of accessories available with the MasterCase Series. There’s more to come in the following months as we come even closer to a future-proof, ultra modular design that you can swap and upgrade through the years without having to buy a new case every time tech jumps forward.
- FreeForm™ Modular System – Easily customize, adjust, and upgrade your case, inside and out. - Subtle and Sleek – Smooth, flush panels and a large side window will complement softer and more refined home, gaming and office setups. - Discreet Air Vents: Thin vents on four corners the of the case provide ventilation and a soft LED glow is integrated at the bottom of the front panel.
- Flush I/O – USB and audio ports are hidden by a cover that blends seamlessly with the top panel. - Clip-and-Click Panel – Our unique panel for drive cage adjustment comes straight from our FreeForm™ technology - Versatile Liquid Cooling – Water cooling bracket allows 297mm radiator space on top or shift the bottom HDD cage for front installation - Layout Freedom: Create an internal layout that follows your personality and preferences with a highly adjustable frame and easily removable parts - Dual Partition Chamber – a removable partition panel isolates the power supply and cables for clean management.
- Slip-and-Clip SSDs - Two pockets with four mounting positions – behind the motherboard tray and on top of the partition.
- Color: Dark metallic grey exterior with black interior
- Materials: Steel body, Plastic panels
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 544 x 235 x 548mm
- Net Weight: 11.6 Kg
- Motherboard Support: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Drive Bays: 5.25": x2 / Combo 3.5" / 2.5": x5 / SSD: x2
- I / O port: USB 3.0 x 2, Audio in / out
- Pre-installed fans Front: 140mm x 2 / Rear: 140mm Blue LED Fan x 1
Fan Support: Top: 120mm x 2 / 140mm x 2 / Front: 120mm x 3 / 140mm x 3 / Rear: 120mm x 1 / 140mm x 1
- Liquid Cooling Support: Front: 240/280mm / Top: 240mm/280mm (max. 297mm radiator length) / Rear: 120/140mm
- Clearances: CPU Cooler: 190mm/7.48” / PSU: 200mm/7.87” / GPU: 412mm/16.22” (without 3.5” HDD cage), 296mm/11.7” (with 3.5” HDD cage)
- Cable Routing: Behind Motherboard Tray - 25mm - 35mm
- Dust Filters: Front, bottom
- Power Supply Support: Bottom mount, ATX
- Extra: Side Window Panel & Front bottom Blue LED Strip x 1
- Warranty: 2 Years