Product information: 2013 Edition Gamer Series GS 700W '80 Plus Bronze' Power Supply (CP-9020064-UK)Customize your look
If you're serious about building gaming PCs, your PC's look is important. The color ring accessory pack, available separately, lets you match your GS Series PSU's accent color to your system's look, and the fan has red, white and blue LEDs (blue only on the GS600) to bathe the inside of your system in soft light. Running in stealth mode? You can turn off the lighting with a hardware switch that's accessible from outside the case.
A good gaming power supply must provide the cooling you need when you're pushing it hard, but it should be quiet when you're not. GS Series PSUs accomplish this through excellent efficiency — it generates less heat, so it requires less cooling — and a temperature-controlled 140mm fan that automatically adjusts its speed to meet demand. It doesn't even spin up until it's needed.
The low-noise, double ball bearing fan features blue LEDs that can be turned on or off from outside the PC case. The color accessory pack (available separately) allows you to swap out the blue accent ring to match your PC’s color scheme.
No matter what your budget, your PC's power supply shouldn't go before its time. GS Series PSUs are built with carefully selected components to deliver a temperature rating of 40° C, for years of service in punishing environments. The fan uses a double ball bearing design to help ensure that it lasts as long as the internal circuitry.
GS Series PSUs are build-friendly, with enough connectors to power just about any gaming rig you can imagine, and extra-long cables for full-tower case support and creative cable routing. It fits any ATX PC case, and works with ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX, and E-ATX, and all other ATX-compatible motherboards.
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
- Fanless mode at low loads for quiet operation, with an ultra-quiet 140mm double ball-bearing fan that delivers excellent airflow when needed
- Color adjustable LED fan can switch between red, blue, white, and off settings by pressing the button on the back (600W model – blue or off mode only)
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified, delivering up to 85% energy efficiency under real-world load conditions
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- Universal AC input from 100~240VAV
- Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components
- High-quality capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
- A three year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service
- Safety Approvals: cTUVus, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick
- ATX Connector 1
- EPS Connector 1
- PCI-E Connector 2
- 4 Pin Peripheral Connector 6
- SATA Connector 8
- Floppy Connector 2