Product information: A70 High-Performance Dual Fan CPU Cooler (Socket AM2/AM3/LGA775/LGA1155/LGA1156/LGA1366/LGA2If you’re serious about high-performance computing, you already know that you’ve got to keep your PC’s CPU cool.
Cooling not only gives your CPU the headroom it needs for reliable overclocking… it can also extend the life of your valuable investment. And, you need something that not only significantly outperforms your CPU’s stock heatsink, but does it quietly. The Corsair Cooling A70 High-Performance CPU Cooler uses advanced thermal engineering technology to deliver superior air cooling performance: four 8mm copper heatpipes directly contact your CPU, and the surface is planed to increase heat transfer efficiency. Dual speed-selectable 120mm fans, mounted on rubber studs, spin quietly in a push-pull configuration for optimum airflow.
Protect your valuable investment in your CPU, and enjoy faster overclocking performance.
- Compatible with Intel and AMD systems
- Four 8mm copper direct-contact heatpipes
- Aluminum fins
- Two low-noise, low-vibration 120mm fans mounted on rubber studs
- Selectable 1,600 or 2,000RPM allows you to select the cooling performance you want
- Air flow: 50 - 61 CFM
- Noise level: 26 - 31.5 dBA
- Two-year warranty