Product information: AX1200i Digital ATX '80 Plus Platinum' Modular Power Supply (CP-9020008-UK)Unlike traditional power supply designs, the Corsair AX1200i uses a Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for tighter voltage regulation and lower elctrical ripple and noise which improves overall system stability and component reliability. Upgrading to digital provides increased efficiency. The AX1200i is certified 80 Plus: Platinium, which results in lower heat generation and a quieter fan profile. The AX1200i is so efficient that the 140mm fan doesn't even spin at low loads for completely noiseless power dellivery. The build int Corsair Link function allows you to know how well your AX1200i is working at any given moment and lets you quickly tweek its performance. Server-inspired diagnostic tools monitor real-time efficientcy, power usage, configurable over current protection ppoints and fan profiles. The fully modular cables make it easy to install and the self-test switch lets you quickly determine if the AX1200i is functioning normally before you even attach cable to your motherboard.
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for delivering extremely clean, efficient power with real-time adjustments.
- Corsair Link™ Integration for monitoring and adjustment of performance, noise, and OCP settings.
- 80 PLUS® Platinum Efficiency for lower power usage and energy costs.
- Fanless operation at low loads, for outstanding noise reduiction.
- 140mm thermally controlled double-ball bearing fan spins up as needed.
- Fully Modular low profile cables for easy installation and less clutter.
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50C temperature rating.
- Self-test switch to determine PSU functionality even before installation.