Product information: AX1500i Digital ATX 80 Plus Titanium Modular Power Supply (CP-9020057-UK)AX1500i is the best enthusiast PC power supply you can own. It provides 1500 Watts of continuous power – even on 115V 15 Amp circuits – and 80 PLUS Titanium certified efficiency of over 94%. Zero RPM Fan mode ensures silent operation at low and medium loads, and the fully modular, low profile cable set makes for easy installation and great-looking builds. Corsair Link integration lets you monitor power usage and efficiency and customize performance, directly from your Windows desktop. The AX1500i lets you have it all, and it’s the power supply you want for your ultra-high performance PC.
- The best enthusiast PC power supply you can own - The AX1500i is our flagship of power supplies, designed for use in truly remarkable PCs. Built with DSP control for amazing efficiency without compromising electrical performance.
- 80 PLUS Titanium certified efficiency - 80 PLUS Titanium certification guarantees 94% efficiency and silent operation at typical loads.
- Flat black, Low-Profile Modular Cables - You can remove unneeded cables and leave them in the box for fast, easy, and great-looking builds.
- 1500 watts of reliable, continuous power delivery - The AX1500i power ratings are continuous, not peak, for superior protection for your valuable PC. Corsair uses high-quality internal components like 105°c rated Japanese capacitors and is guaranteed to deliver clean, stable, continuous power even at a server grade 50°c ambient temperature.
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for delivering extremely clean, efficient power with real-time adjustments.
- Corsair Link. Integration for monitoring and adjustment of performance, noise, and OCP settings.
- 80 PLUSR Titanium Efficiency, delivering 94% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- ZeroRPM mode for fanless operation at low loads and outstanding noise reduction.
- 140mm thermally controlled fluid dynamic bearing fan spins up as needed.
- Fully Modular low profile cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computer¡¦s chassis.
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50C temperature rating.
- Self-test switch to determine PSU functionality even before installation.
- The latest ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and it is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- 4th generation IntelR Core. processor Ready (Intel Haswell and Z87 motherboards).
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection, over power protection, over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL / CUL, CSA, C-Tick/RCM, TUV, CB, CU, KC Mark, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), REACH
- +3.3V 30A 180W +5V 30A +12V 125 A 1500W