AX760i Digital ATX '80 Plus Platinum' Modular Power Supply (CP-9020036-UK)
- The fully modular Corsair AX760i uses a Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for tighter voltage regulation
- which improves overall system stability
- and increases performance to 80 PLUS® Platinum levels.
+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
AX760i Digital ATX '80 Plus Platinum' Modular Power Supply (CP-9020036-UK)The fully modular Corsair AX760i uses a Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for tighter voltage regulation, which improves overall system stability, and increases performance to 80 PLUS® Platinum levels. Built-in Corsair Link™ gives you unprecedented monitoring and control. Upgrading to digital provides increased efficiency. The AX760i is certified 80 PLUS® Platinum, which results in lower heat generation and a quieter fan profile. The AX760i is so efficient that the 120mm fan doesn’t even spin at low loads for completely noiseless power delivery. The built-in Corsair Link™ functionality allows you to know how well your AX760i is working at any given moment and lets you quickly tweak its performance. Server-inspired diagnostic tools monitor real-time efficiency, power usage, configurable over-current protection points and fan profiles.
- The latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards and it is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- Silent at low to moderate load due to high efficiency and zero RPM fanless mode. Ultra quiet at high loads with 120mm dual-ball bearing fan.
- 80PLUS Platinum certified, delivering over 92% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99.
- Universal AC input from 90~264V. No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components.
- Over-voltage and over-current protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- High-quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability.
- The completely modular cable system allows you to use only the cables you need. Power supply upgrade andreplacement is easy, as the cables only need to be disconnected at the power supply.
- Low-profile, flat cable design reduces air friction and helps maximize airflow through your computer¡¦s chassis.
- A Seven year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair¡¦s legendary technical support and customer service.
- Safety Approvals: cTUVs, TUV, CB, CE, FCC, CCC, RCM, GOST-R, KC, IRAM, BSMI.